Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Hair Straighteners?

I'm a guy and I was just wondering what hair straighteners are good. I was thinking of purchasing a Sedu but I'm not sure which one is best. I'm just using it to straighten obviously so help is appreciated.Hair Straighteners?
I use the Sedu 1 inch. My hair is medium/short and my daughter's hair is long. It works great with both our types of hair. You can read all kinds of positive reviews and also get a pretty good deal at www.folica.comHair Straighteners?
I love the Chi. I have the basic 1'; model and the 3/4'; one for my bangs. If your hair is short you might like the 3/4'; one better (makes is easier to get close the the root)





As for heat protection products, I am a HUGE fan of the Kerastase line. The Ciment Thermique is supposed to be amazing for heat-styled and damaged hair.
Sedu is awesome...i have one and love it! I heard T3 has good ones too.





Whatever you do make sure you purchase it from a place that accepts returns. That way if you do not like it, you can get another or your money back.
HAI is the best! I've used it for YEARS and every girl and guy I know uses it. Also, most beauty supply recommend it. I use the version with the blue heat plates.
Try Wigo.
Chi is better than Sedu.
In terms of equipment, purchase a good ceramic straightener for the best results. Helene of Troy has an awesome one (I've had it for years)





You might also want to combine that with some product. You can buy all sorts of straightening lotions or gels to use pre-flat ironing, or you can buy serums and sprays to apply afterward to keep the hair flat.





Good luck!
I have a 1 inch standard CHI and I am in love.


My hair is soft, silky, stays straight, and I couldn't be more satisfied.





Whatever you buy though, I recommend getting a heat resistant product to protect your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment