Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Hair straighteners??

I recently bought a Revlon one and spent abouy $40.00. My gf spent over $150.00 for hers (salon brand). Do you really need to pay that much - is it better to use? I thought you would need a professional one if your hair is really curly or something. What do you think? I don't like to use mine too often as it strips your hair and I have thick hair, soft and really shiny and don't want to ruin it......Hair straighteners??
Honeslty coming from a person that went from hair salon to alomst spending alot . do not spend alot of money on a hair straigtner. U can go to ur local walgreens or cvs and buy the vidal sasoon hair straigtner black flat iron it;s about a total of 20.00 bucks and it's the best if you don't want it to damage ur hair get the pantine hair smoothing bottle and it is all good ur ready to go. and all u spent was about 25.oo bucks.Hair straighteners??
I have very thick wavey hair. The hair straighteners like the revlon ones never worked for me. Then I bought a chi. It was so worth the money and my hair is as healthy as ever
I bought my hair straightener for $20.00 it I absolutley love it. I use my curling iron to curl my hair and I use hair serum so that it doesn't strip the oils out. Make sure you get some sort of straightening cream it'll help.
i have a chi flatiron, one inch wide that i got off of the internet for about 100 and its great. for 60 dollars more its WORTH IT!
Yes it probably is better to an extint but I baought one about the same price and mine works great. Muha!
my hair straightner is by revalon and its white with a gold plate and it was $25 and i leave it on for like 10 sec. and its crazzy hot and run it through my hair once and its perfectly straight
well i bought a remington straightner and it works great it cost 27 dollars at walmart and u can use it on wet or dry har
well , mine cost 200 dlls like a year ago..Its a XION ...


but it's a good hair straightener and it doesn't damage my hair at all.





I used to had a hair straighter that cost me like 40 dlls @ sally beauty supply but it damaged my hair......so I bought the new one.





But If you don't use the hair straighter that much, you should worry about getting a better one
Better her then you... I bought mine for $50.00 at Target.. come with 4 different heat levels and everything and I love love it!!!





I think your friend was silly to spend that much...
if you want to make your hair like its been professionally straightened every day try 1. if not and just sometimes try 2.





1.if i were you i would go to get straight perm.





if you like straight hair; one of my friend who has curly hair and hates it finally did it and let me tell you it looks perfect every day. every day she looks like she just came back from hairdresser.


its very common in asia, thats how they get that ultra straight hair . if you have a korean or chinese or japanese friend tell her to take you to a the foreign hair dresser they do it the best.





2. http://www.instyle.com/instyle/products/鈥?/a>








this one is the best.it was in the instyle mag. best beauty buys of 2006.





i have it works perfectly.


if you want warranty from manufacturer (incase) then you can spend 200$ and buy it from nordstroms or sephora.


if you dont care, i bought mine from ebay for 110$.





good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment