Sunday, February 12, 2012

What hair straightener should I buy?

=)What hair straightener should I buy?
It depends on how curly your hair is naturally, and how much money you are willing to spend on one. They can be as cheap as $20 as expensive as $400. I wouldn`t bother on the really cheap ones though, because you usually get what what you pay for. My hair is naturally curly, and i straighten my hair every day, and the straightener i use is a `high lift` one, and is really good, because you can change the temperature of it, and it gets really hot, so it works really well, and makes your hair look naturally straight. here is a link to its website: http://images.google.com.au/imgres?imgurl=http://www.muimports.com.au/images/Hi_Lift_100Solid_Ceramic.JPG%26amp;imgrefurl=http://www.muimports.com.au/product_straighteners.shtml%26amp;h=243%26amp;w=300%26amp;sz=7%26amp;hl=en%26amp;start=5%26amp;um=1%26amp;tbnid=EHKmv3AELrbpfM:%26amp;tbnh=94%26amp;tbnw=116%26amp;prev=/images%3Fq%3Dhigh%2Blift%2Bceramic%2B%2B%2Bhair%2Bstraightener%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26hs%3DAVb%26sa%3DG


(the one i have is the eighth one down:the black one)but there is a whole page of them there so if you dont want that one you can look at the others if you want : D


i think it costs around $200- $250


hope iv helped!


good luck : D





oh, and also, make sure you use a heat protecter, or you will burn your hair and make it really dry and give you split ends... iv made that mistake before lolWhat hair straightener should I buy?
Any as long as it is accrilic (protects your hair). The longer your hair the thicker one you need.





And remember to always put a styings product in your hair before straitening. Protects it from burning.
Definately use a Remmington Wet 2 Straight.If your hair is REALLY bad, put it on 30 (highest) and use it on dry hair.Also, so that you dont damage your hair, use a heat protector spray or Tressemme straightening gel ment for heat use.
I have a remington wet to dry that I swear by. I think it's better than a Chi and you can get it for like 20 bucks at walmart.


:D





I know I'm cheap
CHI .. It is kind of high but its worth the money!! =]
i would invest in a good one that will last a long time and that you love. i bought a cheap one and it doesnt work at all. my hairs not even that thick and it takes me like a half a hour to do like half my hair. hope i helped!
ghd or even a silver bullet

No comments:

Post a Comment