Sunday, February 12, 2012

I'm looking for the perfect hair straightener that is not to $$. What brand is the best?

Of all straighteners, I would probably recommend the CHI. It retails for about $159.95 but you can get it at beautychoice.com for only $78.95. If that's too much, you might also want to consider the GVP. I don't know where to purchase this straightener but it's basically the generic version of a CHI and I hear it works just as good and has a temperature setting.I'm looking for the perfect hair straightener that is not to $$. What brand is the best?
One time I went to the dollar store and i saw a bead head brand straigtner for 50 bucks (bed head is really good)I'm looking for the perfect hair straightener that is not to $$. What brand is the best?
I use the Wet%26gt;Dry (I think its remington? maybe..) You can get it at WalMart for 25$-30$.

No comments:

Post a Comment