Sunday, February 12, 2012

What is the most effective and least expensive hair straightener now? My chi broke and i am at a loss.?

i have gone through way 2 many hair straighteners by now ive figured out which ones are worth the bucks. my personal favorite %26amp;%26amp; the most used one by my friends is Vidal Sassoon Gold 2.25'; Ceramic High Heat Straightener - VS182C u can find it on this link



http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=/a>What is the most effective and least expensive hair straightener now? My chi broke and i am at a loss.?
Wet2straight.

Remington

25 dollars.

YeahWhat is the most effective and least expensive hair straightener now? My chi broke and i am at a loss.?
wet2straight is not 25 is $14.99 i have it
my chi broke too but i sent mine in and they repaired it. you do have to send money though i think $30-40. it came back really fast, like only 8 days later

No comments:

Post a Comment