Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What is the best hair straightener?

I have had a chi for four years and it has broken, so I'm looking for a new hair straightener.

I will pay up to $200, so I am not looking for anything cheap please. I have very curly but fine hair, so I would like a hair straightener that doesn't leave my hair flat, I would perhaps like it to give it some volume.

So please give me some ideas!!What is the best hair straightener?
GHD's are the best they're about 拢100 but i don't know how much that is in dollars, sorry. After my GHD's broke and my mum refused to get me a new pair i got the Babylis pro 230 straightners which are really good and were only about 拢50, again sorry it's not dollars. They're also better than GHD's becuase the have a temp dial whereas GHD's have to just be at 230 degrees all the time.What is the best hair straightener?
I too have really fine but insanely curly hair. If I want it straight but with volume (not the flat look you get using a straightener) I blow dry it with a round brush. It takes some practice because your arms/hands don't naturally twist the right way to do it (at least mine don't) but I get really good volume and my hair is pretty straight. If it has any kinks (which it usually does) I actually use a curling iron instead of my straightener to iron it out.
ghd, they heat up really fast and you can use them to curl or straighten your hair and they come with a dvd to show you the best way of using them:) also your hair will stay in place for agessssssss

http://www.ghdhair.com/
Get another Chi. My hair is very curly and coarse too. The Chi is the ONLY one I use. Plus the last three hairstylists I tried only used Chi's too. I think Bed, Bath, and Beyond sells them a little cheaper than other places.
CONAIR makes a very good hair straightener!-- the temp goes uptil like 390 degrees Fahrens--- and it can be used on even super curly hair!

and its like $60-80 i guess--- its is cheap as per wat is ur budget but its very good!
the CHI wors wonders and also

http://hair-straightener-reviews.com/bio-ionic-conditioning/

its 219$ but its so awsome!!!!!!
My sister has a Revlon one and it works like a charm and it's unbreakable. She dropped it to test it out and it still worked without a dent on it! Purchased at CVS!
Probably a Chi. Urs stood for 4 years. I remember some straighteners I had like Conair which stood only for like a year.
this website might help you



http://www.folica.com/appliances/straigh/a>
I have the herstyler it adds shine and workks so well its about 90 bucks so its not that bad
The instyler seems like it really works!

On all hair types.
I have a GHD Round Barrel, it's really nice. and it heats up very fast.
CHI straightener.....its the best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment