Sunday, February 12, 2012

Where can i get a nice hair straightener that doesn't fry my hair?

cost too:)Where can i get a nice hair straightener that doesn't fry my hair?
I got mine at sallys beauty supply,

Its called, PLUGGED in.



Its pink with rinestones. (its cute)



It cost me $40.



but always use a gloss polish before straightening it with ANY straightner.



you dont need alot, you can buy a small tube for like a dollar something.



and just squeeze like a small drop on your finger tips and rub it on your ends.Where can i get a nice hair straightener that doesn't fry my hair?
Any iron will burn your hair if you have the heat up too high or you don't use a heat protection spray or cream on your hair. I have a GVP and I use a heat protection spray. It's never fried my hair.



http://www.sallybeauty.com/Flat-Iron/SBS/a>



http://www.sallybeauty.com/heat-protecti/a>
get a ceramic iron with temp settings. and to help with your hair, get tresemme thermal creations heat tamer spray. spray it on before you use any heat products and it'll protect your hair. it's pretty cheap like $3-4 and it usually lasts me about 1-2 months.
well i use the chi

ceramic hair iron it

wont damage ur hair



or the lifetime also

there really good irons



GOOD LUCK ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment