Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What it the best hair straightener?

I have thick, frizzy out of control hair and every straightener ive tried doesnt work. My hair is also really bad in humidity!What it the best hair straightener?
i have the same kind of hair and this hair straightener works great for me:

http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productD/a>

its not too expensive and it gets to 400 degrees

as long as you use the right products and straighten your hair thoroughly in sections i dont see why any hair straightener that isnt complete crap shouldnt work for you. but this one will for sure.

also, here are the products i use for my frizzy out of control hair and where to get them:

http://www.scentmonkey.com/product.php?c/a> i got mine at publix



http://www.sleekhair.com/1225.html you can get it at most salons and like target



http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a/a>

Walgreen's



http://www.americarx.com/Products/19306./a> anywhere



http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j/a>

mostly anywhere. i got mine at target.



http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productD/a>



also like everything in the john freida weather works collection. it makes my hair actually stay straight during the summer here in florida!What it the best hair straightener?
You should invest on a T3 flat iron,it 's been dropping on the price and it will not damage your hair.

Or if you can afford,definitely GHD !

Most professional hairdresser are using it to straight their client's hair .

Trust me on this one ,Good luck.

Report Abuse


Hmmm well my hair is pretty frizzy, but I have a really nice conair one that gets really hot in only 30 seconds and it gets the job dome every time for me :D

But then again I have rather thin hair, so I don't know if it would work for you as well.



My straightener was really cheap, so if you are on a low budget, then I find it works great
Invest in GHD's, and also some heat defence spray and some straightenng mist.



The mist will help your hair stay straight and will tame it prior to straoghtening.



Use heat defence before straightening to protect the condition of your hair aswell.



I would use a straightening, anti-frizz shampoo to begin with so the frizz is reduced to start with aswell.
CHI's get really hot and their ceramic so they don't burn your hair as bad and leave is silky.

But if you don't want to spend that much I have a GVP. It gets just as hot as CHI and has ceramic plates. It looks kinda like one too.

It even says ';compared to CHI'; on the box

they have them at SALLY';S BEAUTY. that's where i got mine!

hope this helps!
Chi !!! It is magic, one time through my hair and its straight all day!

The one i got was the red and black one, 2 inch ceramic one. I got it the cheapest at amazon.com I only spent $ 100.



The official name, so you can find it online is : Farouk CHI GF1539 Turbo Big 2 Inch Ceramic Flat Iron Hair Straightener.

Its amazing, I swear by it.
Most expensive is the best. Try using SunSilk products for hydration, straightening, or flattening. If used often, it works well. Also, before and after you straighten your hair be sure to use a de-frizzer oil. Currently, I'm using Silk Elements glossing polish..works like a charm.
go to sally's beauty supply, try a chi, or even generic chi works just the same, i got my last year for $80.00. if you don't want to spend that much, a wet to straight works really well too. believe me! just never straigthen when it's wet even though it's called wet to straight, and never go over temp. 20
The Remington T-Studio Wide Plate Straightner with Tourmaline is what works the best and heats up instantly and the best part is its only 40 bucks at target or walmart this straightner is worth it it also lasts forever...




i use ';Kenneth's iron it';

with a chi straightener it works well and my hair is never frizzy and it controls humidity
those expensive Straighteners by ';GOLD'; you can get them at any Beauty supply store but there over $100
GHD'S Definitely; i had exactly the same problem but as soon as i brought these i was so happy and chuffed with them you cant beat them there amazing.
vidal sassoon
GHD
chi.

its great.

or wet to straight is what i use.

its cheaper but i found to have good results with my hair
ghd
GHD or FHI :]
Get a Ceramic one. They straighten better and don't damage your hair as much!
Try a Chi, they may be 150$ but they are way worth it, I have the same kind of hair.

It works awesome for me!
chi it is really good
i'd like to know that one too... and one that isn't too pricey?

No comments:

Post a Comment