Sunday, February 12, 2012

What's the best hair straightener to buy?

i heard about the Sedu Ionic Ceramic Tourmaline from folica.com. is that a good straightener. also, what temperature should your straightener be at? and is steam bad when you straighten?What's the best hair straightener to buy?
http://www.andis-store.com/product_detai/a>



You don't need to spend all kinda of money!

Most Wal-Marts and tons of beauty supply places carry this brand and its under $35 dollars.



I use it and I love it!



I have had mine for over 4 years and it works just like the day I bought it. It takes only 2 or 3 minutes to fully heat up, so youdon't have to wait forever to do your hair!



Visit below for more help!

http://www.folica.com/How_to_Choose_a_d1/a>





If you are unsure about buying something from Wal-Mart, I'd strongly recommend CHI.



I use CHI products and my hair is always silky afterwards... however, those are much more expensive.



http://www.folica.com/Chi_Flat_I_317_1.h/a>What's the best hair straightener to buy?
The best hair straighteners in the world are ghd's

All of my friends have ghds, so do all the girls in my family, they just work so well.

Ive tried quite a lot of other straighteners but i always go back to ghds.

My friend is italian and she has naturally really thick curly hair and when she straigtens them with her ghds her hair goes poker straight and stays like that for the rest of the day as long as she doesnt get it wet. They also dont dry out your hair like a lot of straighteners do and they have a set temperature. You just turn them on and they take like 10 seconds to heat up and you're good to go.

Alll the best hair salons use them too.

And you can curl your hair with them. When you buy them they give you a dvd which shows you how to do all this other stuff to your hair with them. And they come in pretty cool colours. The standard ones are black and gold but iv got them in a purple with a flowery pattern. They are quite expensive though, normally about 拢90-110 but its worth it. Most straighteners cost like 拢70 and they're rubbish and break easily and fry your hair. Hope this helps.
That's the best straightener on the market!

I have that one, and you should totally buy it. It works great!

Here's the link, if you don't already have it: http://www.folica.com/Sedu_Pro_Ionic__d1/a>

Steam isn't good, you may be frying your hair. So be sure to use a heat protection spray!

As for the temperature, it depends on your hair type.

Here's a scale to help you decide on the temperature:

370-410掳F (course, very thick, ethnic)

350-370掳F (wavy, curly)

330-350掳F (normal, textured)

300-330掳F (thin, easy to curl)

240-300掳F (fragile, very fine)

:]
I prefer CHI and GHD to Sedu ,which are more fit for my hair . you may have a try !
The best is an FHI Runway Professional Flat Iron.



Sedu is a great iron, but you asked for the best.
I personally prefer GHD's and Remington's.

No comments:

Post a Comment