Friday, February 10, 2012

My wife needs a new hair straightener. What's the best one with auto shutoff for $50 or less?

I disagree... I spent $35 on this straightener and LOVE IT.... I used it with wet hair on the highest setting... with in 30 mins all hair was straighter than I've ever gotten it.. .probably from taking it from wet to dry. Hair was soft, not frizzy, and even after sleeping on it was straight for 2 days!



http://www.shop.com/Remington_S8000T_Pro/a>My wife needs a new hair straightener. What's the best one with auto shutoff for $50 or less?
Remington Wet to Straight. I've had this straightener for about a year now and I continue to love it. It makes my long, naturally wavy, extremely thick, poofy hair look as straight as a board within 25-30 minutes of straightening. It automatically turns off after 1 hour. I let a few of my friends try it, and they all loved it so much they went out and bought their own. It also straightens hair when it is damp or wet! It has vents on the top so the steam can release. I highly reccommend it. It is about $30.My wife needs a new hair straightener. What's the best one with auto shutoff for $50 or less?
while buying a straightener make sure tht ithas different temp settings. u need 200-230 degrees if ur hair is very very curly. otherwise a lower temp. make sure the plates r ceramic though. both these r good.

remmington protect and shine 拢34 (拢23 in boots)

remington straight in a stroke 拢44
Conair?
hottools!! it works really good and has auto shutoff. we have it and i use it almost every day. therre are diffrent ones. ours is black and purple. it works really good. not all are less than 50 but some of them are. it also will show you the heat it is on. and it will last like forever. you can buy this at ulta
i bought a conair one for like 40$ and it's excellent. I've been using it for aver 3 years now, and it's as good as new.
theres a lot tats $40 in wal mart
adias
If you want a really goof hair straightener you are going to have to pay like 100-150.

The ones that are cheaper then that suck. They always die early, they lose heat really fast.

You should get a ceramic one=)
  • pimple treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment