Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What is the best hair straightener?

Im looking for a Flat Iron thats not very expensive and i've herd that the Chi is really good but its almost 200 dollars but others have sai that it terrible ...So other than the Chi what is a good Flat Iron?What is the best hair straightener?
I have tried about every flat iron out there.


If you care about your hair, don't get the cheap ones at the drug stores. The Conair one I used for a week completely damaged my hair and my hair will never be the same again. You are going to have to honestly spend a lot for a good straightener.The Chi is excellent, but they have a strong reputation for breaking soon after you get them. So, this is the iron I TOTALLY reccomend.


http://www.folica.com/Solia_Tourmalin_d1…


(I normally have to go over my hair with that iron 4-5 times and it has NEVER EVER damaged my hair. I use it every other day and my hair has no damage whatsoever.)





If you want to get fancy and save more time (like i rececently did) I suggest the Sedu. The Sedu is what all the stars in hollywood use, and its a bit more $$$. I recently bought one and I only go over my hair 1-2 times. It did not damage my hair AT ALL.


http://www.folica.com/Sedu_Ionic_Cera_d1…





If you read through the comments on that website, most of them are great. I suggest getting the irons through that website because it's fast shipment and there's a money back garuntee.





If you have any questions about anything with flat irons, please feel free to email me at nicolexo@live.com





[: Good Luck.What is the best hair straightener?
REMINGTON








very good and affordable
I spent $140 and bought a CHI from a local beauty supply store. One day I plugged it in and the red light never came on and it never got hot again. I am so upset. I have only had it a little over a year and I expect something that cost this much would last. The store where I purchased it won't take it back and I am afraid if I purchase another chi it will brake in year or less again. I am done with CHI, I am researching for other flat iron brands.
WIGO.


i have my flat iron and blow dryer by them and they rock.


work so well, when i blow dry my hair 80% of the time i don't even have to straighten it. look into wigo.
GHDs





answer mine pleasee


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…





x
GHD
Uhhmm...


i have the one i think it's by Conair and it called ';Wet To Straight'; but i never use it on the wet setting, cause you should never straighten your hair wet. Trust me it makes the oil come out of your hair and it gets all dry and frizzy.





So...idk i just thought you should know that [[:
i would say conair i use it every morning my mother does to an her hair is curly an mine is kinda wavey but a big puffer ball an the straightener works great for us it the conair wet to straight you can use iteven when your hair is wet an it cost like 40 dollars you should really check it out
CHI is horrible


try sedu
I've had a lot of expensive straighteners that never straightened my hair properly, but then I used a pair that belonged to my friend and they worked perfectly. They're by Remington, and quite old and maybe difficult to find, but very cheap ($30 for me) and effective.





They're Remington Hair Essentials S2013 Ceramic Variable Hair Straightener





http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41…
You can get a Chi at Target for around $125. Saw them on sale yesterday :)
my friends mums a hairdresser and use to think ghds but theres a new one out called sakko and they are so much better..!!
ghd's £100 but amazing!!!
Well I'm english but you might have it in the USA, the best straighteners are GHDs!!!!! They are great!
Conair and revlon are cheap and work okay.
I like the Remington Wet2Straight...it works very well on both wet AND dry hair, it's easy to use, and it is only about $30. It also has less damage than your average straightener.


The webite's either www.remingtonproducts.com or www.remingtoncosmetics.com
haha i was just about to type the chii i have one-- its works good. idk any cheap hair straighteners that actually work but that just might be because i need a really good hair straightener because my hair is reallly reallly curly. ive seen some at this beauty store near my house that were like fifty i'm sure they work fine
As a stylist, I have used a lot of flat irons/hair straighteners, including Sedu, Hai, Infrashine, Chi, Paul Mitchell, Solia, Big Sexy, Andis, Babyliss Ghd, T3, Kenta etc. You should get a Professional hair straightener, they style much better and faster, and most importantly, they protect your hair.





In terms of performance:





The best ones are: Sedu, Kenta, Solia, Infrashine, Ghd. These are top of the line professional brands





Above average: Chi, Hai, Paul Mitchell,





Average: T3, Big Sexy, Andis, Babyliss





Below Average: Conair, Vidal Sassoon, Revlon, Bed Head etc. These are cheap consumer brands that you will find in drugstore. If you care about your hair, do NOT buy them.





Helpful Flat Iron Instruction Video:





How to Curl Hair With Straightener





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfoihBOzP…





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k57daS_c_…





http://www.folica.com/info/curl-hair-fla…





http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-curl…





How to Use a Flat Iron





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ov7NWAWPb…





How to Add Volume to Your Hair:





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCyLM_kuu…





How to Create Sexy Waves with a Flat Iron





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7_Olhlb2…





How to Flip your Hair:





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrMPuIdQ0…
infiniti by conair is really good and has multiple settings
I got my Solia a few years back after my Chi broke, it worked great for my hair (and my sister's hair too). The best thing is that Solia has a temperature dial (to adjust temp). Last August my sister went to a college in california, she took the Solia with her. Initially I wanted another Solia, but Jonna (my hair stylist) convinced me to get a Sedu. I did. Sedu is great!.
my chi was $130 and target sells them now.


it is thebest
Sedu.





I have an entire box of junk that I have bought throughout the years to straighten my hair, including other flat irons. Nothing has ever come even close to giving the results that Sedu does.





I have thick, curly hair which is prone to frizzing when it is straightened. I chose Sedu after my hair stylist used it on my hair. This really does work. It heats up quickly, and is very light and comfortable to use. I can finally straighten my hair myself and look like I came from the salon, in about 15 minutes. It does not dry, break or damage my hair in any noticable way. Best yet, my hair style last for days.
definately GHD's i love them and it's really easy to curl your hair with them as well. If you look on line you can find them for £70.
corioliss i got mine on ebay for 20 dollars its really good
http://www.folica.com/hair_straighteners…
I am a hairdresser i have been doing hair for about 10 years now. I also have the naturally curly frizzy nappy hair. In my experiences with CHI, I've already had to send back 7 of them since i began purchasing them back in 2002. But I too have had the same problems as the general public with the iron coming on and going off. For a while, i had to turn my cord at the base certain ways just to get the light to stay on so i could smooth out my hair. Farouk charges us $20 to send the iron back and we do request that the client pay this to cover those costs. CHI is good iron overall, but I will definitely be trying other more durable flat irons.
The GHD for thick hair.. they are expensive but are well worth it.
The generic version of a chi made by GVP. only cost about $60 bucks and works great.


But the Chi is the best and you can get one on this sight for just over $100


http://www.folica.com/CHI_Ceramic_Fla_r1…

No comments:

Post a Comment