Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What is the best hair straightener?

i have thick curly hair. it also takes me awhile to straighten my hair and other straighteners always pull out my hair.also, what is the best product to protect from heat damage and give shine?What is the best hair straightener?
I recommend the Sedu 1'; Straightener. I recently bought it and compared to my old Conair Wet/Dry ';tourmaline/ceramic'; straightener, its amazing! It gets my hair super straight and heats up in literally 20sec. It does not snag my hair and has tourmaline, ceramic, and titanium plates which will make your hair shiny, smooth, silky. If you order from folica.com right now, you get free shipping and a FREE mini sedu revolution shortie straightener (6 inches). They have great service too. It also comes with a TWO year warranty.

If not, for only $90 you can get the ozonhair.com OZON straightener.. my friend owns it and it comparable to the Sedu but personally.. i love my sedu.



NEVER use a straightener on your hair when it's wet.. when your hair is wet, it is more prone to breakage and thats just unhealthy for your hair.



Remember to always use a heat protection spray or lotion for your hair before you flat iron it. It'll enhance your shininess as well as protect it. Fantasia Straightening Serum ,got2b crazy sleek lotion, Tresemme Heat Tamer Spray, and S-Factor Spray are all great products.



P.S Don't buy the CHI.. its poorly made and doesn't have heat temperature setting.. neither does the GHD

The remington and VS Sassoon Goddess (i think equivalent to the Conair Infiniti in the US ) Ive never tried.. so i can't give you any comments on that :)What is the best hair straightener?
GHD's.

I have very thick way hair and ive tried at least 10 different straighteners and they are the only ones that make my hair completely straight i would highly recommend them.I use aussie miracle heat protection spray or toni and guy maximum heat defence and they both work really well for me,i also use a aussie miracle straightening serum,about the size of a 5p piece,every time i wash my hair and its enough to make my hair really smooth and shiny and my hair is a few inches past my bra strap.Also deep conditioning your hair once or twice a week helps restore the moisture that straightening takes away and leaves it really soft and smooth.
I had the same problem!! I just bought the most amazing straightener from a kiosk in the mall but I'm sure you can get it online. It's called Amika and it's good for your hair, it won't cause split ends or damaged hair because unlike almost every flat iron, this one is 100% ceramic and other straighteners may say ceramic but they still have damaging metal in them. Once I bought this one, my mom went straight out after trying it and bought it from the mall. I got mine for $90 since I could trick the worker, like most people. Get this straightener, I will never regret it! It also easily curls your hair too! I love it!!

I also have really thick wavy messy hair and it only takes about 20 minutes with this straightener to perfectly straighten it and a lot of people complimented my hair since I bought it a few months ago, and there's a lifetime warranty and guarantee!



http://www.folica.com/brands/amika_355.h/a>



( I have the hot pink colored one. And it's 1.5 inch. )
I used to use a chi-and seriously becuase you have curly hair (our hair is prone to drying) it will dry it out, plus I had to buy 3 of them in 2 monthes cuz they break easy. So dont get one!

I got a GHD after my chi debachle and girl, its the best iron ever! I only have to run it over my curls no more than twice and they are straight and shiny! It keeps my hair straight even in rain and it doesnt make my hair smell like burnt. i love it!



For products I use Redken Align 12 (its a cream, put it on when your hair is wet) than when im straightening I use Matrix Vavoom Gold Heat Iron in control (long name I know lol) its a dry mist so it wont make your hair greasy but gives it lots of shine and protection.
Maxi Glider is the best iron.



Also pomade works well to protect, give shine, and keep hair from frizzing back up.



Works on curly, frizzy, super thick, and tightly knotted hair.
Hair straightners damage your hair.

Could you please please answer myn?

http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind/a>
ummm the instyler looks really awsome try it !!!! it doesnt damage or burn your hair i would so get it if i didnt already have one!!
GHD,GVP,Sedu,Infiniti Conair.

Defenitly NOT the Chi.I've had 3 and my hairs soo thick.
I have curly hair too but my straightener gets it completely straight. Its a paul mitchell straightener. And for heat protection i use CHI straight guard.

No comments:

Post a Comment