Sunday, February 12, 2012

I have a hair straightener but it wont straighten all of my hair.How do I make it straighten?

It just keeps it curly all the time. : (I have a hair straightener but it wont straighten all of my hair.How do I make it straighten?
honesly its really depends


my hair used to do that too.


it just took me a lot of time and experimenting. my hairs insane and never listens to me.


to get it soft and strait the way i like it is alomst impossible for me.


I have to take a shower at like noon, straiten it at 5:30 then sleep on it and its good by the next day.


usually i can do that. so i take a shower as soon as i get home, [about 3pm] let it dry, straiten it before bed, but dont la down untill its cooled of so it wont get all wavy while i sleep.


also i use herbal essences dangerously strait shampoo condtioner and other products by them.


and dont put too much stuff in it. it can kill your hair.


hope that helps! =]I have a hair straightener but it wont straighten all of my hair.How do I make it straighten?
Ok one way you could do it is after you shower brush through it and blow dry it right away so it doesn't have time to do its natural curl. Try leaving your straightner plugged in for longer than you normally do so it will heat up more, and make sure it's at it's highest setting. And when you straighten your hair go slower and go over areas more than once,


GOOD LUCK, hope it helps :)
well, if it doesn't work on you, then maybe you should go to hair salon that you can get on 88db, and straighten your hair....hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment