Sunday, February 12, 2012

What is the best hair straightener out there?

I'm not sure if you are familiar with the Chi Iron but it works miracles. It makes the biggest, puffiest hair look like the Chinese persons hair in about 20 minutes. I love it. You don't even have to add any sheen because the iron provides the shine as well.What is the best hair straightener out there?
A chi is a really good straightener... just take real good care of it. It breaks easily. The plates will melt if you keep them on too long, so don't wrap it up witht the wire or anything until it isn't hot.

Report Abuse


What is the best hair straightener out there?
Hands Down a Chi. I have a Chi Turbo, I think paid $90 for it on Amazon, and it is the best thing EVER! Check out Amazon, they have awesome deals. I just got a Chi Hair dryer and it was only $80 too.





If you go to a chain store like Beauty Brands or something similar, you will be paying a high markup. I bought my first one there, was charged $180, and then returned it.





If you do get a Chi, I'd definitely reccomend their +44 Spray, it does wonders and isn't going to fry out your hair and damage it.
one word: Chi
GHDs - Good Hair Days
Paul Mitchell, Chi or Sedu are the best straighteners available. Though I personally have never used this product, I have heard good things about Maxiglide straighteners. However, you can't use Maxiglide like a regular straightener. You have to follow the directions diligently.


Also, no matter how nice of a straightener you purchase, it always damage your hair regardless of what the manufacturer, or anyone else, says.
i think that the best straightener that i have used is conair wet to straight
Corioliss is by far the best I've had EVERRRRRR...u can find it on ebay for about $50 shipped..is sooooooo worth it....is 100% ceramic leaves ur hair SUPER DUPER straight and shinny and the best part is ..IT DOES NOT DAMAGE UR HAIR...(i sound like a commercial ..hehe - but is true).

No comments:

Post a Comment