Sunday, February 12, 2012

What is the best hair straightener/flat iron u ever had/used?

what was it called?


and how much was it?What is the best hair straightener/flat iron u ever had/used?
chi, its like $$


i have wet to straight right now. it works good it was like $30 i like it because i can use it with wet hair. hence the nameWhat is the best hair straightener/flat iron u ever had/used?
Its called the Tool Science Nano-Silver Ionic Ceramic Digital Styling Iron. I know its a long name, but I love it to death. It's currently at Sally's Beauty Supply for $89.99, but it is the best straightener ever! Your hair will be really silky and shiny, and no matter what setting you put it on, your hair never smells burnt.
I LOVEEE my hair straightener. I've had it since 7th grade im now going into 10th. It's called a sedu, and my mom got it for $125. I have long thick wavy hair and it straightens my hair within 15 minutes perfectly, it runs realy smooth through your hair. Im in love with it and couldn't live without it. My friends always say they want to steal it lol.
Mine is called Remington Wet 2 Straight.


Its great ive had it since last christmas and works great really with any hair... I got it as a xmas present so im not exactly sure how much they payed for it.. but ive seen it at like target for 20 to 30 bucks..


Good luck(:
ive used my Remmington Wet to Straight


for 4 years now. and its always been perfect for me.


its rlly good.





but i have heard of other, more expensive good ones.


like everyone loves CHI, GHD, and Sedu


they are kinddaaa expensive tho
Ozon Titanuim


After you use this you'll never use another! I've had my share of straightners, and believe me- this one is by far the best! It's about $90. I think its so much better than Chi, GHD, and Amika.


They sell it at www.ozonhair.com
you should use the chi mine was 100 but it was totally worth it
Get a straightener with Ceramic in it, it is healthier for your hair. I have a Revolon hair straightner. It really works! It is $19.99 at Walmart!
a andis you can get it at walmart and the cheepest 1 inch one was around $14 or $15 its really good and gets really hot!:)
http://www.folica.com/appliances/straightener.htm
CHI is the best and it cost me about $130 but you can even use it while you got wet hair
wet to straight if your hairs wet or damp you can straightn it it doesnt damage and it s 20 buckks
Chi Global Beauty. Its like $130 if you find it cheap and it works really well.
my favorite one i have ever used is wet to straight it was about 27.99 at target and it has a 4 star rating and u can even straightin ur hair when its soaking wet!
GHD Salon Styler


£99
Chi! Its about 100$ THE BEST
CHI
andis hair straightner!


19.99 at walmart!

No comments:

Post a Comment