Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hey I'm a 15 year old girl wanting to buy a great hair straightener.?

My hair is only a little bit coarse and kind of short so I want a straightener that will leave it pin-straight and silky smooth. I'm considering the Conair infiniti nano 1';. Will this straightener do the job?Hey I'm a 15 year old girl wanting to buy a great hair straightener.?
Most straighteners will do the job but its how painful and well you want to the job done. I used to have a pretty good straightener, it was a Conair (I forgot what the specific name was though, but it was red and works from wet to dry) which was pretty good. But now I have a Chi and its just awesome (plus it doesn't even pull my hair out!). I split the cost with my sister and my step sister so i didnt have to pay the 29382457039267 dollars worth.Hey I'm a 15 year old girl wanting to buy a great hair straightener.?
ok i am also 15, and i hav extremely thick, curly hair.

i have to say the best straightener EVER is the chi. it straightens my hair in 3 layers, which is a nearly impossible feat. the conair infiniti took 7 layers, which will show you the difference. the chi is a little pricey, but worth it!! it will last you forever, and theres a really good warranty behind it. it also leaves your hair smmoth, unlike some starighteners that will lieave it frizzy! i would also suggest a smoothing cream with your straightener to help proect against heat damage, %26amp; split ends, %26amp; keep your hair straight. along with the chi straightener, there are MANY products made by chi that will do just that. (although i would ask the person who cuts your hair for suggestions on what kind of smoothing serum to use, as you dont want anything that will make your hair greasy, just soft %26amp; smooth!)

hope i helped!



good luck! =]
remember w/ straightners you get what you pay for! if its cheap its rly not going to be that good for ur hair..it will burn it more than straighten. %26amp; then product sticks to it. i have a chi works very well, i have an HAI %26lt;3 but my product sticks to it%26amp; hardly anything sticks to the chi. i also have a jilbere tourmaline w/ the red plates from sallys %26amp; it works good to. they all heat up to 400 +. always use heat protectant.conair isn't a very good iron.any iron from walmart sucks.%26amp; it might do the job if u run it over ur hair a few times.
I use the Babyliss Pro straightner. It does the job perfectley and my hair stays straight for about 4 days. It's great and I would reccommend it to everybody. They sell these straightners at your local beauty supply store or retail store. Check it out online. Plus, the straightner is big and gets a large part, so the job gets done faster. Hope this helps
Chi and Sedu are the best (from my experience). They are more expensive than department store ones, since they actually WORK. It's like getting a perm everyday. haha



Cheapest chi I could find:

http://www.amazon.com/Farouk-CHI-Inch-Ce/a>
If you want to buy a great Straightener... Save your money and buy a chi. They are stupidly expensive, but oh so worth it. Go for the one inch plates in whatever you get.

Whatever you choose to get, be sure that it has ceramic plates.
i suggest the corioliss. i have one it was about $80. it lefaves my hair soft, smooth, and not dry or frizzy. my friend has MAJORLY curly hair and it make her hair poker straight.



http://www.corioliss.com/



btw, im 13 almost 14.
I'm 15 too!!! :]

I just bought a flat iron about 3 months ago. (best thing EVER!!)



I saved up and got a Sedu. (it works sooooooo well, i'm not kidding!!! You'll love it!!!! ;] )
im not sure about the one you mentioned above, but id definitley reccommend a Sedu, they work great for everyone.
I recommend using one that is ceramic because my hair is the same way and ceramic hair straightners that get really hot work super well if you have thick hair as well.
Chi, Conair, Coriolis (or something like that)
uhm well i have a t studio and it works great for me

also cheap and goes up to 400 degrees
conair will definitly work
CHI hair straighteners are amazinggggggg(:
yeah but if you really want a goood straightener get the CHI it works amazing!!
solia.. tourmaline ceramic flat iron.
CHI is the answer to your problems ammmmazzing!
CHI

it works for everyone..(:

u should get it
my ';bedhead'; works really well but it was kinda expensive.....it depends on how much your willing to spend.
  • lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment