Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What is a good hair straightener worth the $ that will straighten VERY VERY thick hair?

I have very thick hair and i hate how its always so poofy and thick that it looks like i got electrocuted...can somebody please reccomend a really good hair straightener that works very well?? I have heard of CHI but i heard that it is not THAT great...i want something that will really get the job done and not totally kill my hair...and i want my hair to be as straight as possible....please speak from experience (like if you or someone u know has thick hair, b/c if you have thin hair, there are a lot of straighteners that will work nicely on you guys :) THANKS!!What is a good hair straightener worth the $ that will straighten VERY VERY thick hair?
well my friend has rele rele thick poofly hair n she got it chemicaly straightened n it turned out rele good so i would say that or i have a chi n i have rele rele thick hair n it works good on me hope i helpedWhat is a good hair straightener worth the $ that will straighten VERY VERY thick hair?
i have the same problem.


i use the babyliss pro ceramic iron, it works but it REALLY ruins your hair.


my friend recomended the i.s.o, turbo silk model.


i don't use any oils because that makes the apperance of my hair look oily and nasty.


hope it helps!

Report Abuse



I have thick frizzy hair, so I feel your pain, sister!! I got one at Wal-Mart for $14, it's called Andis. It works great %26amp; gets hotter than my stylists' straightener!! Also try some Matrix Sleek Look serum. Good hair to ya!!





Much Love!!
there is a product called mega herts heat smoothing balm it works great and try sauves sleek smoothing cream and belive me theres do not break the bank u can get them at walmart, kmart, and walgreens
Paul Mitchel straightworks cream, and a round brush and blowdryer, I usually have my sister in law iron my hair, but I use a great conditioner/mask that night, my hairs not fried or anything promise. Fructis in the green jar conditioning mask works wonders! I have that awful poofy mexican hair, trust me on this one


hugs


shawnie
Whats found in the shelves dont work, theres a technic in hair straightening called ';ice rebonding'; go to an asian hairdresser theyll know what youre talking about it works its pretty much expensive and its a long process but trust me you will love it, im talking thru experience cause i have wavy and thick hair myself.
starch and a heavy duty iron
I've been looking for a good hair straightener as well and went searching online.Here where you can find the answer:folica.com.


Now the hard part for me is too decide wich one i really want.Good luck!
I know the feeling all too well. I have really thick, frizzy, wavy hair. I have tried everything at the stores from generic straighteners to smoothing creams. The best straightener I found is a T3 Tourmaline straightener. It makes my hair normal again. It's straight, smooth, shiny and soft. You can set the tempurature as high as 410 degrees. Unfortunately, my hair is so thick that I need it that high. The good thing is, it doesn't fry my hair. I guess it has something to do with the tourmaline crystals. As with any straightener, use a straightening cream on your wet hair before flat ironing and you will need to clean the iron after every use or your hair won't be as soft as it could be. The straightener requires a little maintenence, is a lot of money, but it works wonders. Talk to your hairdress. I had mine order one for me.
best thing is a good blow out before you straighten with a flat iron. I really like the Babyliss hair dryers they are very powerful. I also have a Babyliss hair iron that works great it is ceramic. Both of these things are pricey but they are worth EVERY dollar i wouldnt knwo what to do without them!!!





As for products i really like the ';Matrix'; line that is for smoothing hair. It is packaged in orange bottles. They are also pricey but i rely on the iron smoother and the moisture lock!
  • pimple treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment