Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What is the best hair straightener out there?

i hear the best brand is Chi. Is itttt?!What is the best hair straightener out there?
no, sedu is the best one

but its pretty expensive, so i would reccomend solia

which is nearly as good, just a little more affordable then sedu

(:What is the best hair straightener out there?
Well I have heard Chi is good, but yet very expensive!! I personally love the Andis straighteners!!! I have thick, wavy hair and I love it!!
Yes Chi is the best.

Try this one, it's amazing!!!

http://www.folica.com/CHI_Ceramic_Fla_d1/a>
i love my Remington wet2straight one. Oh also the BedHead straightener!
chi and royal straightener
Yes, Chi is the best straightener.
I wish I knew! My hair is curly and I hate it!
GHD - i dont know what those Chi are like but i love my GHDs
  • lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment