Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What's a good cheap hair straightener?

I'm looking to spend around $70 on a flat iron. I have somewhat think/short hair and I need the iron to give shiny/healthy looking hair.


Any suggestions?What's a good cheap hair straightener?
You can try remington they are fab and if you look on ebay they are quite cheap to pick up. They give a really good look without frizzing the hair and are cheap. They are also good for shorter hair styles. They will cost you about $25 but they are really good.What's a good cheap hair straightener?
i would just look around...but make sure its a ceramic straightener and use heat protectant. i know marshalls and TJ maxx sometimes have them
hot beauty 19.99 at walmart
I got me a really good cheap Chi straightener from Ebay. It cost me 65.
Claires Straight Iron





22 dollars at Wal-mart





I have super thick curly hair it straightens it





It shines and softens and it shows you what temp to put it on for your hair on the back
Remington Wet2Straight is really good quality and I got it at Walmart for $20.
  • pimple treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment