Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Should I buy a hair straightener?

I have straight hair, but I like that pin straight look. I only have $40 on me and I'd like it to cost $15-25. Should I save my cash or spend it? Reasons?Should I buy a hair straightener?
Buy a Remington Wet2Straight. It's $27 and works great!Should I buy a hair straightener?
If you only have $40 to spend, save your money. For that price all you can get is a cheap reallllly bad Conair or Revlon...i had both, they didnt do anything. if you really want a straightener, save your money for a good quality one. it will cost a lot, but on folica.com you can get some great deals! and its totally worth it. the higher-end straighteners do wonders for your hair. especially if your hair is already straight, it'll make your hair look gorgeous! if you're willing to spend a lot on an awesome straightener, i DEFINITELY recommend the Sedu! i just got one, and it turns my thick, puffy hair into pin straight, shiny hair. and it makes it softer! the sedu is amazing, definitely the best.


good luck!
depends if u really want to start streatining your hair
i think u should... i bought one and i pretty much changed my life!!! lol jk
i have straight hair too, but i still use one.


I got mine at Sallys beauty suppy and its really good, plus it was only 30$.





they seal cheap ones in a lot of places, just make sure its ceramic, so you dont completely fry your head.
Save it. It's not worth buying a hair straightener unless you buy a nice one.
its up to u!
I love mine! It was only 14 bucks at walmart! It heats up really fast-so it works really well and save me time... My hair has a natural wave... It was def. worth the purchase.
YOU CAN BUY A CHEAP ONE BUT TRUST ME IT WONT BE THAT GOOD YOU CAN BUY A GOOD ONE FOR LIKE $30 ALMOST N-E WHERE

No comments:

Post a Comment