Sunday, February 12, 2012

I need the best ceramic hair straightener?

I have been looking at Sedu, FHI, GHD and Solia... which is the best or is there a better one out there ... pirce is not an issue ... i have think curly kinky hair ... if you have a specifc model please leave it here as well ... im looking for a higher ned straightener because i feel it will give the best results.I need the best ceramic hair straightener?
I LOVE my Le Angelique straightener. It doesn't damage your hair very much, and it smooths your hair, so there isn't any frizz. A lot of straighteners straighten but still leave me with frizz, but this one doesn't. It's VERY expensive, but I got mine at a booth at the local mall. I haggled and got a good deal, $100 instead of the market price of about $200-250. They like to give discounts to poor students. But it's a great investment. There is also a lifetime warranty on your product as well. It's worth the buy.I need the best ceramic hair straightener?
The Sedu, FHI, and GHD are all great quality irons. The Solia I've heard does not work as well after a year or so.. and the CHI leaves my hair with split ends and is damaging!

I own the Sedu and it is one of the most amazing flat irons I've ever used.. it leaves my hair shiny, soft, every single time. I don't think I can live without it! It has titanium, tourmaline, and ceramic plates which works together to give your hair the shine, softness and also helps reduce the damage thats being done by the heat.

The GHD.. I've known people who love it and it's supposedly one of the best out there as well.. I haven't tried it myself.

As for the FHI, there is a 100% ceramic flat iron you can find on websites such as beautychoice.com. They have video reviews up there for you to watch.. it's called the FHI Runway Iron.



Just remember to use a heat protection spray and look for irons that are at least ceramic and tourmaline, and titanium.



Also, through trial and error, I've learned that the highest temperature isn't suitable for everyone.. when I lowered the temperature on my Sedu, i got better results.
corioliss. my mom bought it for my lil sister. her hair is nappy curly. it straightens good and it gives it a good SHINE!! my mom bought it at the mall for only like $90 dollars? it works good though. because i use it too as a flat iron? (i have straight hair) but when i take a shower at night and wake up in the morning it is all wavy and it looks dry and damaged (it really isnt) after i use this its all shiny [healthy shiny not greasy shiny] it makes my hair all soft too. oh and when you straighten your hair, it stays for about 5-6 days (if you dont wash though)
The best ceramic hair straightener will be CHI hair straightener.



CHI == THE BEST PRODUCT

CHI == WORTH OF MONEY

CHI == LOWER PRICE THAN OTHERS BRAND

CHI == TAKE CARE YOUR HAIR

CHI == CUSTOMER RECOMMENDED



So, get the CHI hair straightener.............
Braun Satin hair is the best ceramic Straightener from braun here it is picture

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:Piig/a>



it is also inexpensive
chi is a very popular brand and a lot of people really like it, i use the belsonpro, i have really frizzy, curly, unruly hair and it works pretty good because my hair is really unmanagable.

those two are the best.
Croc. No better! I swear by mine. I will probably cry the day it finally goes!
CHI is a great one. One of the best. Sadly I dont own one. I only have a conair :( lol
corioliss or keyoseki they are the BEST trust me I HAVE INDIAN HAIR!!!!
CHI Global Beauty 2in. width

No comments:

Post a Comment