Friday, February 10, 2012

What's the ';best bang for the buck'; hair straightener?

Alright. I am on the search for a good quality hair straightener, yet I'd like to have it at a reasonable prize, which mean less than $40 or so.





Anyway, I was looking at some. But the only differences I could tell from them were looks, names, %26amp; brands.





So, please! Somebody help me out! I'm in need of a hair straightner! I'm tired of using my curling iron as a ';wannabe'; hair straightner.What's the ';best bang for the buck'; hair straightener?
As a girl with very curly hair i would reccomend going to Sally bueaty supply, or your local salon supply store. they carry everything the pros use and will have a variety of straightners. i dont remember the brand but the last one i bought from them two years ago( before i got a chi from my hairdresser)was around thirty bucks and worked like a dream. I would also reccomend that you try a chemical straightner. if you are african american then you can find them anywhere but if your a white girl like me then its harder to find. Walgreens carries one for about 25 bucks and it works great. Its usually in the same isle as the hair color, and it lasts for three months. it can also be used on color treated hair. Good luck taming the frizz!What's the ';best bang for the buck'; hair straightener?
don't do chemical straightening yourself... it WILL be disastrous... Leave it to us professionals....

Report Abuse



ive done it a few times. as long as you follow the directions including the aftercare its fine!

Report Abuse



Chemical straighteners are pretty much the same. Just check the date on the box. The older they are, the less likely they are to work. For the best results, go to a salon.
babyliss has a good one, less than $40 i thinkkk.
it you
I use CHI brand. Its isnt to cheep but it works really good.Mine was like $100 but it works really good. I got it at Ulta. Love %26amp; Peace to All !!
Use a ceramic flat iron. It looks like a hot comb only with 2 flat parts that r flat and u take a piece of hair and you pull the hair down with the iron. U do that several times and your hair will be like white girl hair. I got mine 4 about $20. And u can also get a perm. Getting it done at the salon is expensive but it works. There r ones in a box that you can use too. Don't worry you will find a way. Cause my hair is like yours probably too. The only problem is that if your hair gets wet it will curl back up!
u can go to a salon and ask if they do L'Oreal Extenso. It worked pretty fine wid me and ur hair stays straight for about 6 months. It'll be better to have this done at the salon cos there's a lot of procedure to be done. It takes about 4 hours to get the job done.
conair hair straighner is about $35 depending on size. They are common in CVS and Eckard! It is very good quality I even use it myself.
  • pimple treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment