Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Help me find a hair straightener?

I've had a really sucky hair straightener for over a year now and I think it's about time i buy a new one. What brands of hair straighteners are good, and where can I get it? No conair pleeeaase. Should I buy on from my hair salon? thnx !Help me find a hair straightener?
Yes buying one from a salon gives you alot better chances in finding a good one. It has to be ceramic for it to even be halfway decent. Ionic ones are good too. The brand depends on how much you want to spend. The GHD straighteners is the best youll ever find. Theyre amazing, but they start about $115 and go up. i just bought mine for $160. But they should last years. CHI straighteners are bomb too, they r just one step down from the GHD. Conair is not my favorite, but theyre not the worst I suppose. The porcelain series r pretty good for the price. Make sure that you use a heat protectant when you use them though and make sure you dont let it get TOO hot, or it will just fry your hair. Good Luck!Help me find a hair straightener?
conair is not good and dont buy them from a salon they will overcharge.. get on ebay either get a chi or a babyliss pro





i went to beauty school and my mother has been a beautician for over 25 yrs i really reccomend you those two brands..





dont buy conair they arent very good
if you want a good straightner but don't want to kill your pocket, I would purchase a videl sassoon, the answer. The answer has 3 different types for you hair and is about $25 and it works wonderful. I would say save your 100 and get this. It works fine. I love it found at wal-mart wal-greens and other such stores
My straightener is brand PHI, it works pretty good, and i payed about 60 dollars for it.


Or you can buy a Revlon straightener which is good too.
get a chi. they're really expensive ($100+) but they're so worth it. i use mine all the time.


you can get them from any proffesional.
GHD straighterners are the best

No comments:

Post a Comment