Sunday, February 12, 2012

My parents went on vacation, and my mom took my hair straightener and blow dryer?

how am i supposed to do my hair?!

PS. i have curly, brown hair.My parents went on vacation, and my mom took my hair straightener and blow dryer?
My mom does that all the time! Haha I hate it, but here's what I would do:

Towel dry your hair, put in some shaping product, and let it air-dry.

If you have a curling iron, use it to define your curls. Finish with hairspray.

If you don't, create a simple but pretty updo. These look great with curly hair!

If you know how to french braid, french braid your bangs to the side.

If you don't, then pin them to the side in a small pouf.

You can braid a small section on the other side add interest, or just leave it.

Pull all your hair into a high but not too-tight ponytail, and then pin various sections back into the hair-tie to create a pretty bun. It doesn't have to be perfect, you're going for the messy/effortless look!

Hope this helps, good luck!My parents went on vacation, and my mom took my hair straightener and blow dryer?
do ponytail with front bump (like gwen stefani)
natural? i don't see anything wrong with that. ponytail?



but if your not a fan of your natural hair texture, try sleeping in one french braid.

have a shower at night and once your hair is semi wet, make one (or two, if you want to make it extra curly) french braids. that will give you nice body and curl.
brown hair nice try to do.
Find a style here that doesn't require heat. Most don't.

http://www.seventeen.com/archive/hair-sk/a>
do u hav any friends?
  • pimple treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment