Sunday, February 12, 2012

Which is a better hair straightener?

Remington - Wet 2 Dry Professional Hair Straightener or Vidal Sassoon Professional, 2'; Wet to Dry Straightener





They're both 2';, about the same price, and they look pretty much the same. Any suggestions or does it even really matter?Which is a better hair straightener?
ceramic is supposed to be good for closing the hair shaft. you can buy a high end one with a wider base (time saver) or get a cheaper on in a department store. the lifetime seems to be one year max either way.Which is a better hair straightener?
I use a conair ceramic straightner. It only like $14.95.


I works like a charm. I never have a bad hair day. Hope this info helped.
i have already purchased both but it would be better to actually get the conair ceramic straightener
Ceramic straightener! I believe mine is Revlon and it curves in on one end; love it for my bangs or when I want to get a slight waive. Either way, it works like a charm!
To be honest, I've tried the hundred dollar straighteners, forty dollar straighteners, and even this 20 dollar straightener from Eckerd...it's white. They all work great and equally...but the white one is only $20 bucks. And I straighten my hair when it's damp...prolly not good for your hair...i only do my bangs when im in a rush. Just a little helpful info!
I use Vidal Sassoon Ceramic straightener. I have very curly hair and it makes it really straight!

No comments:

Post a Comment