Sunday, February 12, 2012

This question is for greek residents: I want to buy a hair straightener. Any suggestions?

I am posting here because I want brand names that I will be able to find here. :-)This question is for greek residents: I want to buy a hair straightener. Any suggestions?
Well if you go to any store that sells electrical appliances like Kotsovolos,expert,ilektroniki athinon just to name a few(since I don't know if you know names of stores) you will find a huge variety(since Greek women like their hair straight....beats me,lol I would love curly hair).Most usual you have brand names like Babyliss,Philips,Revlon,Rowenta,Braun,Boand of course many more but those are the ones I trust more.You might wanna check out the Babyliss Beliss or Rowenta Lissima,it's not exactly a hair straightener like an iron but it makes your hair straight and it is supposed to damage it less?There is also such a round electrical brush (I'm not sure about the brand,I think it is also Babyliss but i might be wrong) that blows out warm air and is good for straightening/modeling your hair.This question is for greek residents: I want to buy a hair straightener. Any suggestions?
go to a hairstylist supply store... should be like 50 euros for a good one... thats where i got mine... If a hairdressor is willing to buy and use it for service I will definately be happy with it then huh?
chiara is right!i tried it on my sister's hair,and the result was perfect for 4days(a record if you have ever seen my sister's hair!)!!!

i don't think that the brands offered in Greece are the best...but you must buy something with steam,and keep in mind that there are different hair straighteners for different types of hair.you have to do a lot of search,but if you don't live in a big town,don't accept great results...
A Tefal iron and an ironing board. Lay your head on the board and iron away..no kidding!

No comments:

Post a Comment