Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What's the best brand for a HAIR STRAIGHTENER?

i'm thinking of buying a good hair straightener off ebay but for a good price.



what's the best brand for one? Remington? GHD?



I've currently got a VS Sassoon , but its so crap I've used better ones!!





Any suggestions for a good hair straightener? What's the best brand for a HAIR STRAIGHTENER?
Chameleon!

Go for Chameleon limited edition hair straightener.

You can check specifications here:

http://www.ironhairstraightener.com/cham/a>

The plates are built up of ceramic and tourmaline particles which are essential for having silky and healthy hair. Its all new technology and the price is $150.

Plus, there are some goodies with it.

Since the time I have been using it, I love my hair.What's the best brand for a HAIR STRAIGHTENER?
Make sure it's ceramic and if you can find it, infused with tourmaline. It will help you keep from ruining your hair. Chi, Sedu, T3

Please don't buy a cheap one, they have hot spots and scorch your hair.



Also, never go over any section more than once or twice, just go over once slowly following a comb or brush with the straightener. Also, go easy on the front of your hair, it is much more vulnerable to heat damage.



Good Luck
honestly,



go to a store like tj maxx or ross or marshalls! my straightner is awesome! and i had a really hard time finding a good straightner becuase my hair is very curly.

make sure the straightner goes up to 400 or 450 degrees though.


http://www.google.com/products?source=ig%26amp;hl=en%26amp;rlz=1G1GGLQ_ENUS291%26amp;q=fhi+flat+iron%26amp;um=1%26amp;ie=UTF-8%26amp;sa=X%26amp;oi=product_result_group%26amp;resnum=1%26amp;ct=title



The FHI. I'm a stylist and instructor It's the best I've come across yet...
i have a conair nano silver and i love it!! its not expensive compared to chis and t3's. i've tried remington and they're crap.. the nano silver works rly well and keeps my hair straight
my friends swear by ghd, found these limited ed ghd stylers....



http://www.mecho.com.au/her/ghd-hair-sty/a>


I have really curly hair and i use

Remington Wet 2 Straight it works

really good..give it a try
Ghd for sure. You can get a good price on a ghd or a chi here: http://kmarie923.ecrater.com/
Chi!!
GHD....Celebs use them... ghds are the best trust me xx
Chi.

i absolutely adore my Chi,

it works like a ninja

No comments:

Post a Comment