Friday, February 10, 2012

I have a hair straightener how can i get my hair really really straight?

its best to have you hair done in layers..........clip the rest up while you do the bottom.........make sure ur hair isn't really wet , just sorta damp............and this will take time depending on ur hair so u have to be patientI have a hair straightener how can i get my hair really really straight?
well, i have very straight hair. so, first you have 2 get magic straight.I have a hair straightener how can i get my hair really really straight?
1.Turn straightener on.

2.Set to appr. heat level.

3. Brush hair (while waiting to heat)

4.run straightener through hair not EVER EVER EVER leaving straightener on one spot w/out moving

5. Use straightening cremes to protect hair BEFORE all the other steps.

6. Always conditon your hair..it will stay straighter longer.

And did I say GET A CHI?!?!?

hehe..j/k but Good Luck!!
use bed head ans straighten twice
Start by parting your hair and taking pieces at a time. Blow-dry the piece then straighten etc etc until all of your hair is straight. It really helps to blow dry it first and wait until your straightener is hot.
try using some serum
Try this:



1. Plug in your straightener

2. Get in the shower wash with shampoo (preferably straightening shampoo and conditioner, like Herbal Essences' Dangerously Straight S%26amp;C)

3. When you get out, towel dry your hair for ten minutes. Then, blow dry your hair using a wide-toothed comb (make sure it's not a brush; a WIDE-TOOTHED comb) while you dry.

4. Put some straightening serum in your hair. Make sure it:

a. Protects from heat.

and

b. Has conditioning properties.

5. Get your hair into different sections, using your comb. Pin up w/ bobby pins. Once all of your hair is up, release one section at a time, and straighten. Run the straightener over slowly and evenly.

6. Once your done, comb/brush out, and

1.Spray on some leave-in conditioner

2.Spray on some hair spray

3.Put in-just a dab-of shine serum



Also: t clubherbal.com, they have a video on how to straighten hair.

Also try ehow.com and wikihow.com and find out how to straighten your hair there, too. You may also want to Google/Yahoo search for hair straightening tips/advice.
A Chi is the best! Everyone I know has one!
Simply straiten it a lot. It will take some time put it all pays off. Practice makes perfect.
use a straightening spray like herbal essences dangerously straight or their new pin straight shampoo =]
Hairstyling - how to style %26amp; straighten hair

http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007//a>
Go really slow when you are straitening your hair. IT works for me.
straighten it a lot and for a long time even if it looks straight go over it a lot of times it will look better and stay longer
take the straightner and go over the same part like 5 times than itll be straight i have coarse hair and this is what i do but more times and mine gets striaght straight
use some product with it...like bed head's line of straightening products
One thing that I have that straightens my hair (when I want it straight) is a Chi flat iron. It's one of the best hair irons on the market. It only cost about a hundred bucks, but it sooo worth it. Remember to wait and allow your hair to rest between any chemical services and use of heat. Chi is definately the best way. Farouk Chi...check the page...
If you have fairly long hair, I would recommend an IRON... Yep, you heard me. I know it sounds odd, but when I was younger and I wanted my hair STRAIGHT, I would add a little spray gel, comb my hair to blend the gel evenly, then lay my head down beside an ironing board, and iron my hair. It turned out perfect every time... No fly-aways. No frizz. No iron creases. Be sure to be very careful not to burn yourself... It hurts! I would also recommend placing the iron on ';steam'; option and add a little water to the iron. (To prevent too much heat damage caused by all forms of heat to hair.) Good luck.
Your hair can't be wet %26amp; you should buy hair polisher, it's a clear bottle of oil for the hair so it won't be frizzy, and you apply it on your hair, not a lot tough, just a few drops then you brush your hair %26amp; start using your straightener you could buy it in Sally's Beauty Supplies, I don't know if you have it, but I'm just letting you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment