Sunday, February 12, 2012

I am thinking about buying a hair straightener. I have a titanium one right now and i heard that ceramic is?

better. I dont know if i should buy a CHI ceramic or CROC ceramic hair straightener. My hair dresser used the croc one and it was super straight, which i love, but my friends use the CHI and say its really good too, i need helpI am thinking about buying a hair straightener. I have a titanium one right now and i heard that ceramic is?
Get either a GHD, an FHI or a CHI. Awesome straighteners, all of them!


xI am thinking about buying a hair straightener. I have a titanium one right now and i heard that ceramic is?
I am in love with the CHI! Every hair stylist I have ever had has told me I have some of the thickest hair they have ever seen, it is also kind of curly. I like my hair REALLY straight, and the CHI does it for me. I have used my CHI almost everyday for 2 years, and it is still in great condition. The only thing (which you probably already know) is that it is a definite must to use product on your hair to help keep it form getting damaged. As long as you do that, the CHI won't kill your hair either. I definitely recommend getting one!





Good luck in deciding! :)
CHI All the Way!! Spend the money it's well worth it!
I HAVE A CHI %26amp; I LOVE IT


YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY GO WITH THE CHI THEY WORK SO GOOD! :]
CHI is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment