Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Can i have a hair straightener in my luggage and pass singapore's custom?

i am leaving for taiwan.Can i have a hair straightener in my luggage and pass singapore's custom?
YES. one set of hair straightener for own use is free from tax ( Singapore / Taiwan ).


However . IF THE HAIR STRAIGHTENER from Singapore usually is AC 230 V. you unable to use in Taiwan AC 110 V. ! beware of VOLTAGES ISSUE .


check the AC supply Voltage from the hair straightener ? before carry to Taiwan ! * from the instructions manual or there must be some info at the unit . AC 230 V or some model able to switch to AC 110 V *


Taiwan AC wall Socket is also total difference with Singapore , if the unit able to use for AC 110 V. you need to get Multi Plug for that *


if the unit from Taiwan , is AC 110 V. you cant use in Singapore !Can i have a hair straightener in my luggage and pass singapore's custom?
Yes of course you can . Did that before !
Yes, I brought along my hair curler on my trip to Italy.

No comments:

Post a Comment