Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Has anyone ever used the Remington Wet 2 Straight hair straightener?

i want to buy it, but im not sure if i works. I don't want to use it on my hair when its wet, b/c i've heard that it kills your hair. is it worth it to buy this, to use on dry hair. ( my hair is only slightly wavy ). Thanks!!!Has anyone ever used the Remington Wet 2 Straight hair straightener?
my hair is thick, and it broke after i used it like 5 times..it wont turn on at all, so idk what happened to mineHas anyone ever used the Remington Wet 2 Straight hair straightener?
I have it and it works great on dry hair.


I've never tried it on wet hair.
As you've only got slightly wavy hair, I'd say they'll be good for you. I got them a few years back and I've gone through loads of other makes: GHDs, Vidal Sassoon, Saks, Charles Worthington etc. and I have to say that they're quite good. They make you're hair really shiny and they don't damage it anymore than blow drying and straightening do (probably less, in fact). The only thing I found is that they left my hair a bit pouffy than normal straightners, so I usually run over my normals ones to get it a bit sleeker but i have quite frizzy hair.


They're good for wet hair but I don't think they're worth getting just for dry hair as they don't seem to work as well as other brands on dry hair.
i have it... i love it - i've tried the expensive ones and wasnt that impressed but i like this one. Its ceramic instead of metal so it wont damage your hair. If your still worried it may damage it use a heat protector spray- spray over each section before you straighten it
i had it. i didn't work with my hair wet or dry. I've found instead of straightening, if you apply a bit of Tresseme Straightening cream to your hair and blow dry it while the drying is facing downward. while doing this brush you hair down...you get the same results, as long as your hair isn't super curly. plus, less damage, because it isn't full contact and you are using protectant
yup, i have had to for 2 years now


it works ok on wet hair...it steams alot and i was always afraid that i was frying my hair...but for dry hair i thought it worked great, but i got a new one cuz the plates of the wet to straight were covered in this weird film that built up during the 2 years
I have the wet to dry straightner, Buy it ! It works great! The only downside is that if your hair is thick like mine, it takes a while to make it straight when its wet. But it is definitley worth buying.
no it isnt that good i had ont then i bought a bed haed wihch works a LOT better so no u shouldnt buy it buy the bed haed one its WAY better !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment