Monday, February 6, 2012

Is there any shampoos and products i can use for my hair to be straight instead of using a hair straightener?

I have like puffy, wavy, curly hair...AND I HATE IT! I wash my hair everyday because of that. I need help. Do you know if there is any shampoos and products i can use so i can keep my hair straight and kinda flat....but like i wanna wash my hair everyday and stuff...so i hope you understand what i wrote and what i mean...help!!Is there any shampoos and products i can use for my hair to be straight instead of using a hair straightener?
yew should try


Herbal Essences dangerously straight shampoo and conditioner


my friend uses it and she says it works really goodIs there any shampoos and products i can use for my hair to be straight instead of using a hair straightener?
is that friend me???

Report Abuse



If straightening shampoos worked salons would be out of business. Plus, I don't really understand why you wash your hair everyday....when I don't wash everyday my hair tends to look flat and less volumous...which is what I don't want and what you want apparently. So maybe you can stop washing your hair everyday. Try using a coconut based hot oil treatment...or even pure coconut oil. If you must wash your hair everyday, do not always use shampoo...instead, use lots of conditioner.





Get some layers.





Use Loreal deep conditioning/hot oil treatment....the best product ever!
none of those straightening shampoos work ( =
no
  • eyeshadow brush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment