Monday, February 6, 2012

What is the best hair straightener?

What is the best hair straightener for semi-thick, curly hair?What is the best hair straightener?
everyones going to tell you CHI. Well, I am a hairstylist, and I have to say, although I use a CHI at work (because I am required to try and SELL THEM) they are NOT my favorite. Want to know what is? A Remington(called wet2straight, although do NOT use it on wet hair like it suggests. thats very damaging!) I bought at rite aid for 30.00. Expensive is not always better. I use a chi on women all day long... it does work great.. but no better than the Remington which I use on my own hair and my family/friends.What is the best hair straightener?
CHI, it's expensive but it works really well!! It is worth it!! You should get it!
I have a list of good and cheap hair straighteners and websites.





Just mail me at kelli1132@yahoo.com with subjet Hair straightener. I will send a link of best website where you can find best tips, products and advoice.





Best wishes
I use Remington brand flat irons. I have tried other brands (Revlon, Conair, etc.) and found it to be the best. My hair stylist uses a Chi and I've found my Remington flat iron to work as well as the Chi for a fraction of the price (Remington $40, Chi $200). I have wavy/curly, thick hair.
Ceramic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! get a ceramic straightner. i have hair similar to urs and this is an excellent kind of straightner. you dont have to get the really expensive because they all work great.





also use serum or a diff. type of protectant
chi. come on how could all these people be wrong??
I have to agree Chi is the best. Just make sure whatever you get is ceramic. And always use a heat protection product before you flat iron!
well if yo have a rite aid store in your area then you should go there. i dont kno if they have it but it works really good . its called wethair 2 . it has numbers rating from what type of hair you have. i have the same type of hair like you so it will work real good on your hair. it will make it so straight. it also has another good thing youcan straighten it while ite wet!!!!!!!!!!! i recomend you try to get it!!! its also cheap!!!! you can get it for under 30 bucks!
Paul Mitchell or Ion. I have both of those and they both work really good for curly hair.
You seem to have the same type of hair as me try using and conair ceramic its the best
i have VERY THICK wavey hair AND I USE remington wet to dry straightener just don't straighten it wen ur hair is wet and straighten it on red (soposed to wen wet) but it straightens alot better on red and it looks like u used a chi i;m serious .
Remington Wet2Straight - works great on my curly hair! It straightens quick when you use it on dry hair, not wet. And it has different heat settings.
CHIs are absolutely amazing, if you don't care about the high price. I used to have one and it was the best object i owned. Right now I have another one - I don't really know what it's called, but it has a brush-thing built in. It's cool and it works well. But CHIs are definitely the best.
CHI !!!!!!CHI !!!!!!!!!!CHI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CHI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
duh like omg THE CHI CHI CHI YES I HAVE ONE AND I THINK ITS THE ONLY ONE THAT WORKS GOOD NOT THOSE CHEPPY ONES SOLD AT WALMART AND TARGET

No comments:

Post a Comment