Saturday, February 4, 2012

Whats a really good electric hair straightener for good black hair?

Im looking for one that is electrical and has a cordWhats a really good electric hair straightener for good black hair?
There is one that I just ordered (even though I am white, I have very coarse hair and this has seemed to work wonders). It is called a Maxi-Glide. I found one on ebay. New, they run about 120.00. On EBay, I got mine for 70.00. It has teeth to brush your hair straight on the heat plates, it's ceramic, and it has steam burst to help it glide and straighten. And before I start sounding like an infomercial, I suggest you try it. It seems like a miracle.Whats a really good electric hair straightener for good black hair?
i have a revlon one...its perfect and ceramic..its was about $20..heats up in 30 seconds..i reccomend it!
Use an ionic flat iron. It will not curl back easly.

Solia makes a Tourmaline Ceramic Ionic Flat Iron.

According to the Solia flat iron website, ';tourmaline,

a precious stone, is used to generate up to 6 times more

negative ions than traditional ceramic irons';.( $75/85)



* Solia Hairstyling - how to style %26amp; straighten hair

http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007//a>
gold n hot- really good- I used it when I was younger, and my roomate used it and her hair always looked gorgeous and she didn't even have a relaxer.

also chi, but it is expensive

right now I'm using vidal sasson ceramic and it is good on my relaxed hair but it doesn't get very hot.
Con-air flit irons work really good the get hot in like 10 20 sec and they help your hair shine
  • eyeshadow brush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment