Friday, February 10, 2012

Besides Chi, what is the best hair straightener out on the market today and how much does it cost?

it depends on what type of hair you have really, but here are some favorites worldwide:



Solia ($70-90)-

http://www.folica.com/Solia_Pink_Limi_d2/a>



SEDU:($100-150)

http://www.folica.com/Sedu_Ionic_Cera_d1/a>



GHD (220-400):

http://www.folica.com/GHD_Professiona_d2/a>







FHI ($100-150)

http://www.folica.com/FHI_Ceramic_Fla_d1/a>



next time you go to your hair stylist, ask your hair stylist for recommendations on irons for the texture of your hair. Good luck!

Besides Chi, what is the best hair straightener out on the market today and how much does it cost?
We recently got a new flat iron at my salon, and a lot of the hairstylist have changed over from the chi to it. Its called the croc, I don't remember the companies name but if you google croc flat iron you can find it. We retail it for $160 but you can find them cheaper online. I'm about to buy one and we sell them like crazy. Besides Chi, what is the best hair straightener out on the market today and how much does it cost?
I bought a Kiyoseki three months ago and i LOVE it. While most flat irons dry my hair out, this one makes it feel so silky and soft. I paid $150 for it and it came with an instructional video, hair clips to section your hair for straightening, a really nice hair brush, a carrying case, and two bottles each of conditioning spray and shine spray.
sephora has pretty good ones

i have a chi but my cuzin has the T3 Pro straighten i used it. it was aamzing it made mt hair really shiny and soft

or..........

a ghd(which is also from sephora) ive nvr used this kind b4 but i heard its good



hope this helps =]
I really do love the Chi, but the Arctic Edge works very well. I don't know how much it would be in stores, but on eBay it's about $65, which is great for a straightener that works well.
I have a wetline and its really good. Leaves my hair soft and shining, anywhere from 150 to 300 depends in the model
Solia....about $70
I like the Bedhead Tigi. It was about $80
the sedu and iso are good
I have the Remginton Active Ion Flat Iron, I got it from ULTA for $40.00

No comments:

Post a Comment