Friday, February 10, 2012

Anyone have a good and inexpensive hair straightener?

if you do can you tell me how much it was and where you got it..i have pretty thin hair and i dont want one that frys it or rips my hair out...just give me some ideas if you know of any good quality ones that do the job..thanks everyoneAnyone have a good and inexpensive hair straightener?
Remington Wet2Shine!! amazing! :)Anyone have a good and inexpensive hair straightener?
i got mine at sally's but it was $30 but it heats up in less than a minute and its ceramic[thats what you want] they work so good.
I have the Tourmaline 500. It works really well, it was around $60 but it was worth it. I've had it for 2 years now and my hair is still shiny and not even fryed. All my friends are jealous of my hair since its so healthy. I use the straightner about 3 times a week too. Im sure you can find it at Sally's Beauty Supply or at Armstrong McCall (only for porfessionals )
Remington wet 2 straight ceramic iron. Can be bought at target, walmart (basically anywhere) starting at abotut $22. for the 1'' wide to about $28'' for the widest. It can be used on wet hair and its ceramic so it doesnt break or burn hair.
The best, and cheapest hair straightner is REMINGTON it cost about 20 to 30 dollars you can get it at sallys I found mine at khols during the christmas sale for 25.
If you live in Australia, you can get a straightener called Remington Straight Styles in any supermarket, for $22.95


Hope I helped!
you can get a conair one at wallmart for like 15 to 20 dollars

No comments:

Post a Comment