Thursday, February 2, 2012

Best hair straightener on the market?

I have thick, dense hair. I really want the pin straight look. what is the best hair straightner for me?Best hair straightener on the market?
I have terrible long, thick, wavy hair as well. I love the sleek pin straight look. I used some conair crap for a few years, and it never worked. Finally, I convinced my mom to buy me the ';CHI';. It's 100 bucks, which is one of the pricier straighteners onthe market, but it really is worth it. Mine has never broken, it still works amazingly, it heats up super fast, and the plates are ceramic and work super well. I would recommend it to anyone!! I can straighten my hair with it in about 5 minutes, it's that good and even.



Good luck!





to a comment below- i have tried the instyler, and i really dont like it. i like the chi a lot better, heat protection is not an issue. you can easily buy an inexpensive spray to spritz over hair, it really is worth the CHI. And the CHI does not crack! Not unless your throwing your straightener out the window!!!Best hair straightener on the market?
My hair is also very thick. I've tried numerous (many pricey) flat irons, including the Chi, and the best one I've found is called a Sedu.



The Sedu's plates are pure ceramic and tourmaline, not just coated like most others, and it really makes a difference. The Chi does work very well, but they have a strong tendency to go out in six months to a year. Plus I've found less damage with the Sedu.



You can buy them on Folica.com, I got mine on sale for about $110 and they have sales often, so I recommend watching for a promotional sale if you don't want to pay the $150 or so for it. Mine also came with a 2 year warrantee. They also have tons of reviews you can read to help make your decision (for the Sedu,Chi and a few others).



Hope this helps!
The best hair Straightener for you is the Instyler.It can be used with any kind of hair.The Instyler is not like other straighteners.The normal ones damage your hair by the heat.The Instyler has a rotating heat cylinder and bristles so it won't damage your hair.
GHD is the best! It's almost $300 but it's worth every penny. I got a limited edition purple one from amazon.com for $150 and it's authentic. It heats up so fast, and works so good for waves, curls, and the pin straight look too.



Get a GHD!
I like chi..you can have a look at them.

http://www.dealstudio.com/ad_redirect.ph/a>
I'd say GHD. The are simply fantastic.

I can assure you, you will love it!

They can be quite expensive, I paid $400 for mine about 4 years ago, and its still working as good as new :)
the instyler works REALLY AMAZINGLY!! unless u want to do spirl curls. but ya works on like all kinds of hair to. plus it doesn't dmage ur hair. chi works to but it cracks really easly..
the in styler really works
CHI!

they are expensive but soooo worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment