Thursday, February 2, 2012

What hair straightener do you use?

I have thick wavy hair and i need something that works really good, that i dont have to spend a lot of time with also.What hair straightener do you use?
Pink Chi.What hair straightener do you use?
Sedu. Its the best selling straightner out there. I have VERY curly hair and it works wonders. My sister has a CHI which is also good but prefers mine over hers. Solia and GHD is good as well. check them out before and after pics at www.folica.com
maxi glide...or something like that
any Chi iron with ceramic plates, it is really good at not messing up your hair.
I use a brand called salon creations. It works so well. I just straightened it last night and its is still straightened after a day of using it and sleeping on it. It make your hair pin straight. The heat goes from 200 degrees to 400 degrees. It works and i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got it at sally beauty supplies and it was on sale for like $40.00.





I hope i helped!
Hot tools , i've had it for 5 years and it still heats up and it works just as it did when i bought it.
get a CHI iron. its about $150.00 but its worth it, it works great on thick curly hair.
Sedu it's a good investment
Sedu all the way. i have the same texture hair as you and it takes me about 10, 20 minutes at most. it doesnt snag when i do the back of my hair and it's really light. its highest rated of folica.

No comments:

Post a Comment