Thursday, February 2, 2012

Does using a hair straightener have any bad effects to your hair?

besides split ends,





and also. if I am growing out my hair.. my hair is naturally curly/wavy.





If I use the straightener everyday or so to straightener my hair, will it grow faster? since it's not all bunched up?








thanks





( ps. i'm a guy )Does using a hair straightener have any bad effects to your hair?
ya...it burns it and leaves it very dry....(pesonal experince)Does using a hair straightener have any bad effects to your hair?
wow this people have wierd answers


well it depends if your hair is thin you will get alot of split ends and thats about it


and if you have thick hair you will get less split ends


i straigthen my hair every day and i been doing this for more than a year and my hair is fine :D and my hair is also wavy/curly and and no your hair won't go faster but it will grow
a hair straightener kills your hair


before long, it will be fried and you'll lose the natural body


you don't need to keep it straight
that's the stupidest question I've ever heard in my life.
If u use it everyday it will really dry out your hair if you don't use some sort of heat protectant. and umm...no it will not make ur hair grow faster?? you should use a shampoo or hair products with heat protectant in it.





(p.s. guys dont straighten their hair??)
Well, straightening your hair could cause it to dry out if you are not careful. Just make sure you use heat protectants before applying any heat to your hair. Also, it's not a good idea to straighten it every day because it needs to be at its natural state every once in a while.





No, your hair will not grow faster by making it straight.





Hope this helped :)
Your a guy and your name is Shannon?





Hm...





Anyway. No, mine doesn't grow faster, but there's no bad side effects. My hair is just fine.
No,


If you protect your hair.


I use and I recommend


Kenra's Hot Spray,


to use on your hair before you straighten it.


Even some shine oil helps a bit.


My hair is still silky and I've straightened my hair


every day for years. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment