Thursday, February 2, 2012

I left my hair straightener on, can it catch on fire?

I'm at school and I totally forgot to turn my hair straightener off, can it start a fire? I have hardwood floors and it's on my dresserI left my hair straightener on, can it catch on fire?
There is a possibility that it can. As the others said especially if it is near fabric. Luckily mine turns itself off after not being used for a while but if you cannot guarentee that yours does that you should get home or call someone to turn it off/unplug it.I left my hair straightener on, can it catch on fire?
Unfortunately, it can catch fire. If the plate of the straightener is on the wood, it can catch fire because some of the plates can exceed 350 degrees of heat.





Is there a way you can call home or a neighbor to turn it off?
Yes.Sorry to disapoint you but it can catch on fire. Some straighteners heat is high and will catch on fire. And yes . it can on wood. MAKE SURE U RING UR PARENTS OR NEIGHBORS RIGHT NOW! no pressure. stay safe. gd luck hope ur house isnt on fire :S. soph. xxxx
Yeah. It could. Do you have it under a cloth? I sometimes do that, so it dosent get to overwelming hott. I would call a close relative, and ask them if they could please go turn it off. Or if you will be home soon, then just wait. I hope everything works our well!
it could but is very unlikely unless it is near some kind of fabric or something like that. You should probably call your mom/dad to go and turn it off for you.
yes it can start on fire
  • eyeshadow brush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment