Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My hair straightener has no dials and reaches 120v-240v is this too low?

{Vidal Sassoon}


I have to literally plug it in and wait an hour before it reaches hot enough.


Is this too low of a voltage for LONG-LASTING straight hair?My hair straightener has no dials and reaches 120v-240v is this too low?
I have thin hair so for me the highest setting on that most likely would work but if your hair is thick or really curly sounds like you need something better. Also that sounds like a long time to heat up. Maybe you should look into getting something else.My hair straightener has no dials and reaches 120v-240v is this too low?
Good Luck
sounds like too low and you need need a new straightener.
the answers depends on how thick your hair is, if it is really curly etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment