Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Which hair straightener is best for thick, frizzy, curly hair?

I have thick, curly, and frizzy hair that is hard to straighten. Price doesn't matter, and I want one with a 1'; plate that will make my hair stick straight, shiny, and last all day!! I've tried CHI and have liked it, but am not really that impressed. I've heard good things about Corioliss, Sedu, Solia, GHD, and ION. I'm not sure which is best.

Thanks!Which hair straightener is best for thick, frizzy, curly hair?
GHD! It is the best straightener ever! Trust me on this. I must have had about 5 different pairs of hair straighteners before I bought GHD's. To be honest, I was being a bit of cheap skate because I didn't want to fork out a on lot of money for the GHD's. But after spending like 拢20 on each pair of straighteners and finding that they didn't nothing for my hair, I decided to go for GHD's. It was the best 拢100 I have ever spent! They transform my think curly/frizzy hair into poker straight hair that doesn't frizz - Brilliant! Also, they have some good features on them. They heat up in 30 seconds and if you forget to turn them off, after 30 minutes, they turn themselves off!Which hair straightener is best for thick, frizzy, curly hair?
i have thick frizzy curly hair too! and personally dont waste your money on those expensive ones! my straightener is from walmart and was 20 bucks and works great! i just advise you to stay away from conair! they suck.



this one worked great! but i broke it, i dropped it in a sink. :/

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.d/a>



andis straighteners works great!



revlon works too! this is a good one. my friend has it!

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.d/a>



but i personally say get an andis straightener.



remember nothing by conair or infiniti because thats made by conair.



(:
Sedu! I have the 1.5 inch. And I LOVE IT. I have really really curly hair and the Sedu does wonders. When my friends see my hair curly for the first time they are shocked at just how much curl I have since its usually so straight.
get the andis straightner.. i just got it yesterday nd it works reallyy GREAT!! i have curly, thick hair and now it looks really nicee =D

No comments:

Post a Comment