Friday, February 10, 2012

What hair straightener do you use?

I need to buy one for my thick, wavy hair.



Please include



the price



what it's called



where you got it from



how well does it work on a scale from 1-10, 10 being the best



any other comments would be appreciated







thanks in advance you guys!What hair straightener do you use?
I use a Remington Wet-2-Straight, it costs about $60 , I got it from Walmart and it works really well, probably a 8 or 9. My hair is exactly like yours, thick and wavy. This straightener also thins out thick hair a little bit. You can set the temperature according to your hair(that is what I like the best about it). It gives you instructions on this in case you are wondering, by the way.What hair straightener do you use?
My Hairdresser/Stylist uses ''Affirm'', you need a hairdresser license to buy it. It's not sold in regular hair beauty stores. I've never really asked her how much it cost, but that's a very good question. My hair is thick and wavy as well and this brand, Affirm works really well and lasts long. Perhaps you can ask your Hairdresser if she's heard of it? I rate it a 10 because it really works well with my hair type and since using this brand, I haven't found another which compares.
i use a regular curling iron, it works perfectly!! i also have thick hair, and its curly.



scale of 1-10...hmm maybe a 8-9??



im pretty sure its conair and maybe it was $15 from walgreens. not sure my mom bought it.
less than 100 dollars

infra shine

a beauty shop

8

I really love it, I have thick curly african american hair. It does wonders, and i have had it for like 3 years Oh it is 84 dollars, and is a one inch.

here is the link

http://www.brightonbeautysupply.com/inde/a>

it is the 1st one at the bottom
CHI a 10! I bought it off Ebay for $80 but they do sell for more at the Salon. Good luck!
I use the remington or something wet to straight and it works REALLY well for me it was 30$ at fred myer for me you can get it at walmart too tho
CHI



$99



Trade and secret



10 =]
i use the black original CHI



it was $170



i got it from the beauty supply outlet



and i would rate it a 10 because it makes your hair shiny, smooth, and non-frizzy and it stays straight forever



it is the best and most high-end straightener on the market!



hope i helped! =]
i use the SEDU

i got it at http://www.folica.com/Sedu_Ionic_Cera_d1/a>

its $125.95 (on sale right now)

a 9. it keeps my hair straight in humid weather and it works on my unmanageable thick hair!! i gave it a 9 because it gets really hot on the outside and it has to finger hold thingys. :[

use heat protectant! lol.

this keeps you hair very shiny,silky,smooth,straight and all!

doesnt damage hair if you use a heat protectant like texturline (in a black bottle you can get it on the website i showed you just type texturline on the search thingy)
I think i have straighn to the max by conair.It was cheap

12 dollers!!! It works really good! i got it at target.If it can straighend my moms curly frizzy head It can straighn anythin lol



ok Here you go



Its Straighten to the max by Conair.Its black and purple. It doesnt damage your hair alot as long as you dont put it all the way high.Its really easy to handle. I had for along time but my cousin sat on it and it broke then I bought another one but it was different brand and it sucked so i bought the same one and it worked wonders. Just buy any thats purple inside I think those work better. Revlon straighteners work too. But Conair Straighten to the max Is goin to be my #1lol.
I use one by Hot Tools!

It cost $49.95.

I got it from Trade Secret.

I give it a 10!

It's a scissor handle flat iron with1 1/2in. plates.
I use GHD Straigtners and they are the best you can buy, they are so hot they just do your hair with one run through!
I use the Chi, I got it at Sephora :]]]



It's like the best one!



I would say a 10

No comments:

Post a Comment