Friday, February 10, 2012

Best hair straightener i can buy at target or walmart?

i have very long thick wavy hair. my sister is taking our straightener to college so i need to get my own now. we had the remington wet 2 straight flatiron. its the only one ive ever used on my hair so i dont know how well it works compared to other ones. but i dont think i wanna get this one again.



please help :)Best hair straightener i can buy at target or walmart?
Target has better ones than walmart. I suggest using the CHI straightening iron when hair is dried. also it was voted best kiss by Cosmo Girl, so that means a lot of people like it. I use the chi myself and I love it.



Love,

B



btw if your looking for a cute everyday hairstyle to try out go here this tutorial is awesome. ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqp6nCXmG/a>Best hair straightener i can buy at target or walmart?
For thick, wavy hair get something with a wider plate and possibly a Combing option. The Conair Infiniti Nano is an excellent choice for your hair type as the ceramic and tourmaline plates add and maintain shine and will last a very long time.



It is very versatile also and is of a much higher quality than most remington products these days.
conair

or chi



i dont know if they have that in Target or Wal Mart though
conair works good for me, witha thick plate. i have thick hair wavy too. i have aconair. but i need a new one its been 2 years and i always set it on high
getinstyler.com it works wonders
I usually get the newest version of Conair straighteners, it's not as high ranked as Chi but they work really well and last longer.
ahhh! but that one is so good. (:
I use a chi for my extra curly hair; but you'll need a blow dryer too, and I would get a chi for that too, but really if you want, go to a salon and they can tell you what to use, then go to the store and buy it there for cheaper. But sick with the chi for straightening, it gets very hot which works for curly or wavy hair.
Vidal Sassoon ,They have Hair Straighteners/ curlers made especially for thick hair( i Have One ) . My Curling Iron was only 12 $ but it works VERY well. So I`m guessing thatthe staigntener isnt that much more $.
i have curly hair and i use the revelon ceramic. it does it well and it comes in cute colors. i have pink :) i got it at walmart for $30 and it is the best straitener i have ever had! i higly recomend this one. hope i helped :)
thats what i have and i love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment