Monday, February 6, 2012

What is the best hair straightener brand?

it really doesnt matter what the price is. i live in sydneyWhat is the best hair straightener brand?
The CHI breaks easily and has a very limited warranty. Try the Sedu. That is what I use and my hair is nothing but thick curls.....

I can take it from this http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/8642//a>



To this

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/8060//a>



In less than an hour (which is amazingly fast for me). plus i can keep it straight for 2-3 days with minimal touchups! It is great in humidity too. I blow dry my hair, smooth on some heat protectant (CHI Infra Treatment Thermal Protective) and straighten.What is the best hair straightener brand?
Remington.



You can get this brand in target, princeline, basically anywhere and they cost less less than half the price of GHD and work the same. GHDs break way to easy, and a hair straightner is a hair straightner. Don't buy into all that marketing crap, and brainwashed dumb idiots telling you other wise.
CHI's do not last long. They break way too easily. Don't waste your money, and don't listen to the one's that are telling you it's the best. Sedu is one of the best straighteners out there and it is only $100.



To purcase a Sedu at the cheapest price, go to Folica.com , scroll to the very top and click on Hair Styling. On the left hand side, there will be and A - Z brand list. Find Sedu, click on it, and everything else from there is self - explanitory.



For more information on a Sedu, you can go to sedubeauty.com.





I would also recommend using a 1 inch instead of 1 1/2 inch, because the 1 1/2 doesn't do curls very well.



It reaches 410 degrees, with tempature control if you would like a lower tempature. CHI does not have tempature control. That means if the set tempature is too high for your hair, it can fry.



Celebrities have nice hair, and they don't use CHI. They use Sedu. There is something called Sedu hairstyles on every beauty website. No CHI hairstyles right?



Never use on wet hair.



Also, on Folica.com, people can post reviews on products after they have tried them. Here are they stats on CHI:



73 people say it is 1 star (bad) out of out of 1275 total reviews.



Sedu:



29 people say it is 1 star (bad) out of 3881 total reviews.



That speaks for itself!



If your hair starts to get damaged, turn down the tempature.



Take a look at this.



http://www.folica.com/appliances/straigh/a>



Note how CHI is number 7.

Note how GHD is number 4.



Sedu is the top flat iron and there is proof!

Or if you want something a little cheaper but also is still better than the CHI, get a Solia, it is second in line to the Sedu.
The say GHD is the best for around $300, I use a babybliss and there is no difference between the two, it also lets you curl your hair. Babybliss is around $200 but I got mine on sale.



You can get GHD's from most hair salons and Babybliss from Price Attack.
GHD definately - but it's expensive. The advantage with GHD as well is that it will also allow you to curl your hair - ask a hairdresser to show you how to do it - it's the only brand that can curl as well as straighten.
GHD. I think there about $200 or $300 I couldn't remember.



I tend to just go to cos-cuts and I get those $15 straightners and I find that they work better than my friends which are remington that cost $100. But to get the top I'd have to say GHD.



Good Luck :)



P.S Don't forget to use a heat protector in your hair before you straighten your hair!
I used to use a GHD in my salon but then had someone come in and ahow me a new type of straightener called Bioionic Straightening Iron....its sooo much better than GHD but its still around the $300 price tag..but its worth it.
Probably GHD if price doesn't matter.



http://www.ghdhair.com/au/
GHD definitley!!! I've got 3
GHD!

No comments:

Post a Comment