Monday, February 6, 2012

Which hair straightener should I choose?

My mom got me the wrong hair straightener for the holidays. I asked for a CHI and she got me a SEDU. Should I keep the SEDU or return it and get my CHI? Which one is better at straightening hair? CHI vs SEDU. Give me a reason why each straightener is better. The most convincing answer will win 10 points. Thanks!Which hair straightener should I choose?
Keep the Sedu!


I own a Sedu and it's amazing.. seriously! Compared to the CHI, the Sedu has tourmaline and titanium plates which makes your hair shinier and better than the Chi because that only has ONE temperature setting and only has ceramic plates.


Remember to always use a heat protection spray before you straighten and a serum after straightening.. it'll help enhance your shineness and help keep it healthier.





The Chi also breaks easily compared to the Sedu.. it also snags your hair while the Sedu just glides through my hair. Amazing :)Which hair straightener should I choose?
I'm not sure what the features of each one are, but the brand really doesn't matter, it's more of which one has a higher heat setting. I would get one that goes up to at least 400 degrees farenheit.
CHI is a great product. professionals use it and it makes your hair shiny and healthy! I would get CHI. =]
CHI! It's less expensive, lasts for a long, loong time, and it works GREAT! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment