Friday, February 10, 2012

What is So special about the ';Chi'; hair straightener?

does it flatten a thing of hair in one stroke?What is So special about the ';Chi'; hair straightener?
Do NOT get CHI. my family went thru 5 CHI in 3 yrs. Chi breaks within a few months and you have to pay $35 plus shipping to get it fixed. Their warranty is worthless!



U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission recently announced a recall of Chi flat irons due to fire and burn hazards:



http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtm/a>



RipReport.com about CHI:



http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/24/a>



CHI sucks!What is So special about the ';Chi'; hair straightener?
I have very curly hair.



I had the Sedu which is ALSO very hyped up, but the Chi definitely works better. It is one of the best irons out there. However, it is of poor quality. It breaks easily, and as the plates wear out it straightens hair less efficiently. Honestly, it's a good iron, but there are much better irons out there.



LIKE THE BABYLISS PRO NANO TITANIUM! -cries- It changed my effing life.
.The only reason why people think it's better is because its expensive, and the professionals use it.



.I think it's funny when people say that CHI's won't damage hair...ALL straighteners damage hair, or straighten hair in one two strokes...My $30 one from Sally's does a better job on my hair, then a CHI did, and I prefer that over a CHI anyday(and I have used the chi, and don't like it..at all.), and I've had mine for atleast 4 years, and it still works like brand new....
yes! omg, i loved my chi. my hair is naturally curly, and it definitely straighten in one stroke. It also made me hair feel smooth and look silky and shiney. Mine broke :( i miss it so much and unfortunately i can't afford to buy another one right now. they are expensive but totally worth it in my opinion
The ';Chi'; is the best hair straightener out there! It rocks! It flattens your hair in 1 - 2 strokes (depending on your hair type), your hair stays straight longer, and the device itself is durable and lasts a lot longer. I have one and I LOVE it!!!
Its expensive, so naturally its really popular and it seems to work better than the cheaper versions. Also I think it partley because it is so popular, everyone would want it even if it was crap
Ceramic tiles on the heating ends protect your hair from damage. The heat in evenly distributed. Plus they are bullet proof! I've had the same one for 5 years. It is amazing and it softens split ends and stray hairs.
its stronger %26amp; works better than most straighteners, its also more expenseve, by alot.



%26amp; yes it does flatten a think in one stroke.

its pretty amazing



oh %26amp; it gets hot in like 15 seconds
the chi is amazing. it has ceramic plates soo it doesnt burn your hair and it does flatten in one stroke. they are definetly worth the moneyy.
It's amazing. It'll straighten your hair way faster than a drugstore brand annnnddddd it will last you for a couple of years.
Totally flattens your hair with very very little effort and doesn't burn the sh*t out of it.
i wouldnt get one its not that great my friend has one and it doesnt work like amazing.. i have a conair infiniti and it was only like 40 $
ya it is super ';powerful'; and is just awesome :D
ITS AWESOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CONAIR SUCKS COMPARED TO THE CHII IT WILL PAY FOR IT SELF IT LASTS SOOO LONGG!!
Not necessarily. It works good but it doesn't last at all! I think mine lasted around 5 months... : (
its Ceramic and doesnt damage your hair and yes it does straighten good:)
It is the BEST!
yep! i have very thick, wavy hair and it has worked wonders for me...nothing a conair could ever do
stop talking about your hair!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment