Friday, February 10, 2012

REALLY good but cheap hair straightener?

i have REALLY curly and frizzy hair and i am trying to find a cheap hair straightener that works really well. every time i find a hair straightener it always seems to not work well enough for my hair. i have asked my hair stylist if i was straightening my hair the right way and she even said i was doing it right. does anybody know of a really cheap hair straightener that works REALLY well?REALLY good but cheap hair straightener?
The only thing that works fool proof and REALLY well is the brazilian keratin treatment.

Google it

My hair is finally stick straight and silky. I can even sweat.REALLY good but cheap hair straightener?
well there iz 1 at target dat iz called CHI it iz da best i dont have it but my cuz does n it makez ur hair shiny n rly rly straight!!!

=]
Hair texturixer.
Vidal Sassoon. I know Its known as expensive but I got some for 拢10/$20 And they're awesome! Heres some good cheap ones-

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/pa/a>



Hope Ive Helped

x
the remigington wet to straight work REALLY well.

make sure you use a hot iron protecter while your doing it too.

(you can find one for about 4 bucks)



you can find it at Wal-mart and its only about 20-25 bucks.(:

it's really good.promissseee!
the Conair Infiniti. it works suuuper well! and a really good thing about it is that it doesn't damage your hair. most straighteners make it look all creasy and stuff, but this one makes it look really natural.



price... $24.95
Vidal Sassoon. I bought mine for like 9 dollars in wal-mart and it works great!

No comments:

Post a Comment