Monday, February 6, 2012

What hair straightener works for you?

And how long does it take to straighten your hair?What hair straightener works for you?
I got my Solia a few years back, it worked great for my hair (and my sister's hair too). Last August my sister went to a college in california, she took the Solia with her. Initially I wanted another Solia, but Jonna (my hair stylist) convinced me to get a Sedu. I did. Like Jonna said, Sedu is the best.What hair straightener works for you?
Conair is the best i think
I use Revlon straighteners- usually they cost 25-30 dollars, and even with my long, wavy hair, they never disappoint!
conair wet to dry....takes about 20minutes
well,i use conair silky/straight,but idk if they sell it anymore because i got it at a yard sale.





I also have another one-vidal sassoon
I use a 2inch chi. chi's are expensive, but you can get them on ebay for a lot cheaper then they normally come. it usually takes me about 20- 30 minutes.
Cricket Proffesional Iron


My poofy wavy hair gets straightened in just 10 minutes


it was only 27.00 us dollars


my cosmetology teacher bought it for me from a certified salon tool store
i use a 2 inch and it takes me 5-10 minutes... using a smaller one takes me like 15 and it still doesn't straighten well.





Tip: Good Shampoo helps (Aussie!!!!)
conair infiniti nano silver- steam straightener. i seen the commercial and bought it. works great! no dry heat, it uses steam and my hair comes out soo healthy looking. it literally takes me 2 minutes to straighten my hair! kinda expensive
Conair... 45 mins.
I use the new Paul Mitchell straightener! It was about 300 bucks but it is def worth it!!! conair and all that crap is cheap and wack so def get the paul mitchell one and get the real deal..
baby bliss! their expensive but I have thick thick longg hair and its curly and it only takes me 20 min.
Infinity by ConAir - 5 minb
i use a brand that hairstylist use which is HAI.


it doesnt damage my hair or give me spit ends and i dont even use heat protection.


it takes about less than 10 minutes because my hair is natually straight but it's all over the place when i wake up in the morning.
  • eyeshadow brush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment