Sunday, January 29, 2012

How to use a hair straightener?

I just bought a 'Chi Ceramic Hairstyling Iron for silk smooth hair' and as stupid as it sounds, I don't really know how to use it. I know I put my hair in it, but that is it. Also, if I want straight hair the next day, can I use the straightner tonight after taking a shower? Will it still be straight in the morning? Any other straightning tips are appriciated.How to use a hair straightener?
1. Make sure your hair is completely dry before using it.



2. When I use my straightener my hair stays straight for a couple of days.



3. Get a good straightening creme to put in your hair. L'Oreal makes a good one.How to use a hair straightener?
How to Straighten your Hair With a Flat Iron

http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007//a>
ya you can do that, just make sure your hair is completly dry and then do it by layers. take a small bit of your hair from the bottom and put the rest of it in a clip on your head. take small bits and pieces and put the 'iron' on it, put a little pressure and aid it down...usually u need to do once but maybe twice.) once your done with the bottome section, take out some more hair from the clip and do the same thing until your hair is fully straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment